chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Legends What are your revenue streams? filter_list
Author
(05-09-2019, 12:29 AM)Nyx Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 04:53 AM)mothered Wrote:
Quote:Summer break just began so I have a summer job but that's about it

Correct me If I'm wrong, but given you're In college, I assume you're still living with your parents. Your job doesn't pay well enough to cover your day-to-day expenses?

Well it does, but I would ideally like to save up as much money as possible. The government keeps undercutting my living cost estimate and giving less than I need on my loan to live so I need a stash of cash so that I can afford to live through the school months, but at the same time I also don't like being in debt so any money I make that I can spare on top of that goes to paying off my loan. Therefore if I can get any side hustles going to provide supplemental income I'd be pretty golden.

Yeah debt is a bitch. My Mom is still paying off college debt to this day, and she's in her late 40's.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Franku

[+] 1 user Likes Drako's post

RE: What are your revenue streams? #12
(05-06-2019, 04:53 AM)mothered Wrote:
Quote:Summer break just began so I have a summer job but that's about it

Correct me If I'm wrong, but given you're In college, I assume you're still living with your parents. Your job doesn't pay well enough to cover your day-to-day expenses?

but I would ideally like to save up as much money as possible.

Your priorities are definitely In a logical and organized manner.

Working hard and being wise with your money from an early age, will allow you to reap the rewards later on In life.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: What are your revenue streams? #13
(05-09-2019, 09:22 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 04:53 AM)mothered Wrote: Correct me If I'm wrong, but given you're In college, I assume you're still living with your parents. Your job doesn't pay well enough to cover your day-to-day expenses?

but I would ideally like to save up as much money as possible.

Working hard and being wise with your money from an early age, will allow you to reap the rewards later on In life.

Absolutely. I'm still relatively young but I try to be as wise as possible with my money. I keep an Excel spreadsheet that I track every cent I spend just to make sure I know where my money is going. Might be a little overkill since I'm young and don't overly spend that much (currently averaging around 300$ a month which is absolutely nothing), but I figure if I can make good money habits now it'll probably pay off in the long run when I'm actually dealing with a sizeable amount of cash.

RE: What are your revenue streams? #14
(05-09-2019, 09:52 AM)UplayAlts Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 04:29 AM)Nyx Wrote: As I'm sure tons of you have various side hustles going on at any point in time, I'm curious how many different revenue streams that you guys have built up and what kinds you have. Not expecting overly detailed responses because you don't want to give up your niche, but just what kind of area is it in (accounts, custom programs, advertising, etc...)

As for myself, currently I'm just a college student. Summer break just began so I have a summer job but that's about it. Looking into making money online on the side just not overly sure what my best approach would be. I'm thinking ebooks (like SE guides) could be a worthwhile venture, I just fail to see how those could be very profitable. Guides don't seem to sell like hotcakes.

I've got a few,

I have a small discord server with 70 members where I show people how to make money online, I have my refferals for everything.

BAT, each time a user installed the Brave browser using my link and uses it for atleast 30 days, I get 5$ worth of BAT. This is making me roughly 50-200$ each month. (keep in mind that I will keep it in BAT, because I see it as an investment, and know that BAT price can go way up. (https://brave.com/vli308)

Adfly, from old youtube video tutorials, Adfly earns me around 5-10$ a month

Tron, I have some special currencies (Ante, 888)  frozen in dapps, this earns me passive income of around 5k tron a month (like 200
$)

Rainbow six account shop, I am totally not active here, However I still get orders because I have alot of stock, I'm earning around 100$ a month from this shop.

I own a youtube channel called Vlip FB, this is a garbage channel with facebook memes, I have a total of 1.6 million views on this currently, I get around 50-80k views on it a month still so thats earning me around 100$ a month

I moderate A TronDapp telegram channel, this earns me 400$ a month.

Now at my age (below 18), this looks like alot of money, However it's not that easy. Most it is crypto meaning I'll have to convert it to EUR or USD at multiple exchanges, but ill keep it as an investment for now. All I can say is to not give up on making money online, eventually you'll know where to look.

Wow you've got a lot of hustles going on. I didn't realize that referrals actually ended up making anyone money, I half figured the amounts made from it were so low that it would be impossible to actually earn anything. Might have to give referrals a try. Thanks for sharing, much appreciated.
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 11:29 PM by Nyx.)

RE: What are your revenue streams? #15
(05-09-2019, 09:52 AM)UplayAlts Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 04:29 AM)Nyx Wrote: As I'm sure tons of you have various side hustles going on at any point in time, I'm curious how many different revenue streams that you guys have built up and what kinds you have. Not expecting overly detailed responses because you don't want to give up your niche, but just what kind of area is it in (accounts, custom programs, advertising, etc...)

As for myself, currently I'm just a college student. Summer break just began so I have a summer job but that's about it. Looking into making money online on the side just not overly sure what my best approach would be. I'm thinking ebooks (like SE guides) could be a worthwhile venture, I just fail to see how those could be very profitable. Guides don't seem to sell like hotcakes.

I've got a few,

I have a small discord server with 70 members where I show people how to make money online, I have my refferals for everything.

BAT, each time a user installed the Brave browser using my link and uses it for atleast 30 days, I get 5$ worth of BAT. This is making me roughly 50-200$ each month. (keep in mind that I will keep it in BAT, because I see it as an investment, and know that BAT price can go way up. (https://brave.com/vli308)

Adfly, from old youtube video tutorials, Adfly earns me around 5-10$ a month

Tron, I have some special currencies (Ante, 888)  frozen in dapps, this earns me passive income of around 5k tron a month (like 200
$)

Rainbow six account shop, I am totally not active here, However I still get orders because I have alot of stock, I'm earning around 100$ a month from this shop.

I own a youtube channel called Vlip FB, this is a garbage channel with facebook memes, I have a total of 1.6 million views on this currently, I get around 50-80k views on it a month still so thats earning me around 100$ a month

I moderate A TronDapp telegram channel, this earns me 400$ a month.

Now at my age (below 18), this looks like alot of money, However it's not that easy. Most it is crypto meaning I'll have to convert it to EUR or USD at multiple exchanges, but ill keep it as an investment for now. All I can say is to not give up on making money online, eventually you'll know where to look.

Jesus Christ, that's a lot of hustle you have there. I don't think I'd be able to hold all of that together on my own.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Franku

RE: What are your revenue streams? #16
(05-09-2019, 11:27 PM)Nyx Wrote:
(05-09-2019, 09:22 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-09-2019, 12:29 AM)Nyx Wrote: but I would ideally like to save up as much money as possible.

Absolutely. I'm still relatively young but I try to be as wise as possible with my money. I keep an Excel spreadsheet that I track every cent I spend just to make sure I know where my money is going. Might be a little overkill since I'm young and don't overly spend that much (currently averaging around 300$ a month which is absolutely nothing), but I figure if I can make good money habits now it'll probably pay off in the long run when I'm actually dealing with a sizeable amount of cash.

Very methodical and certainly not an overkill.

I'm a lot older than yourself and making the decision to keep track of my finances from a very young age, has resulted In a debt-free lifestyle.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: What are your revenue streams? #17
I work a manual labor job outside and am working on developing a freelance copywriting website. I've been self-teaching myself for the past year all about marketing, buyer psychology, sales, wordpress, SEO, and much more. It's the long-term goal to be independent of working for the man.

I strive to create passive streams of income via products I will host on my website which range from a series of in-depth videos to give newbies to the industry a running start or perhaps publish an ebook of some sort. There will also be my service package which will include website audits, copy critique, tone of voice training, brand building, and buyer's psychology. I will use basic networking for outreach at first and hope to make a name for myself down the line.

Browsing Sinisterly gives me a step up on my competition because I am always intrigued by what the other side (blackhats) are up to next.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2019, 06:25 PM by CaptainWebbster.)

RE: What are your revenue streams? #18
I have a job and when I want something that pretty expensive, I usually do side-stuff like refunding/SE'ing and such.

RE: What are your revenue streams? #19
Atm, just working some bs jobs I'd rather not be but making money to pay off my student loans ASAP, esp since I'll be back in school for 1 more year in Sept.