chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Legends What are your revenue streams?
Author
As I'm sure tons of you have various side hustles going on at any point in time, I'm curious how many different revenue streams that you guys have built up and what kinds you have. Not expecting overly detailed responses because you don't want to give up your niche, but just what kind of area is it in (accounts, custom programs, advertising, etc...)

As for myself, currently I'm just a college student. Summer break just began so I have a summer job but that's about it. Looking into making money online on the side just not overly sure what my best approach would be. I'm thinking ebooks (like SE guides) could be a worthwhile venture, I just fail to see how those could be very profitable. Guides don't seem to sell like hotcakes.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2019, 04:29 AM by Nyx.)

[+] 2 users Like Nyx's post

RE: What are your revenue streams? #2
I don't mind giving away what I do so here's what I used to do, and am still doing. To start, I was buying and selling shoes for a while to get a start up when I was a teen. Also computer maintenance stuff. Right now I'm a painter. I have a lot of knowledge in manual labor because of my dad. Also a lite about cars too.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Franku

[+] 1 user Likes Drako's post

RE: What are your revenue streams? #3
(05-05-2019, 04:29 AM)Nyx Wrote: As I'm sure tons of you have various side hustles going on at any point in time, I'm curious how many different revenue streams that you guys have built up and what kinds you have. Not expecting overly detailed responses because you don't want to give up your niche, but just what kind of area is it in (accounts, custom programs, advertising, etc...)

As for myself, currently I'm just a college student. Summer break just began so I have a summer job but that's about it. Looking into making money online on the side just not overly sure what my best approach would be. I'm thinking ebooks (like SE guides) could be a worthwhile venture, I just fail to see how those could be very profitable. Guides don't seem to sell like hotcakes.

The SE guide you want to sell, is it an advanced one or just for one company? I would be interested because I’m starting to get into SE

RE: What are your revenue streams? #4
(05-05-2019, 05:33 AM)Malcom Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 04:29 AM)Nyx Wrote: As I'm sure tons of you have various side hustles going on at any point in time, I'm curious how many different revenue streams that you guys have built up and what kinds you have. Not expecting overly detailed responses because you don't want to give up your niche, but just what kind of area is it in (accounts, custom programs, advertising, etc...)

The SE guide you want to sell, is it an advanced one or just for one company? I would be interested because I’m starting to get into SE

Now that you mention it, I really haven't thought the idea through at all. Although your interest alone makes me think maybe ebooks sell better than I think.

RE: What are your revenue streams? #5
(05-05-2019, 04:37 AM)Drako Wrote: I don't mind giving away what I do so here's what I used to do, and am still doing. To start, I was buying and selling shoes for a while to get a start up when I was a teen. Also computer maintenance stuff. Right now I'm a painter. I have a lot of knowledge in manual labor because of my dad. Also a lite about cars too.

A painter? What kind of painter?

Sounds like quite a range of skills and abilities.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: What are your revenue streams? #6
Well IT Job here, nothing more >/

[+] 1 user Likes Pinkz0rd's post

RE: What are your revenue streams? #7
(05-05-2019, 06:38 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 04:37 AM)Drako Wrote: I don't mind giving away what I do so here's what I used to do, and am still doing. To start, I was buying and selling shoes for a while to get a start up when I was a teen. Also computer maintenance stuff. Right now I'm a painter. I have a lot of knowledge in manual labor because of my dad. Also a lite about cars too.

A painter? What kind of painter?

Sounds like quite a range of skills and abilities.

We go off to projects like houses or other buildings and we paint the walls and ceilings, or anything else we have to.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Franku

[+] 1 user Likes Drako's post

RE: What are your revenue streams? #8
Sparring with different lads who have fights coming up, MMA Muay Thai and Boxing
50 quid a session
(50 quid to get beat around for an hour or two and tell the guy he's brilliant)

[+] 1 user Likes dmcv18's post

RE: What are your revenue streams? #9
Quote:Summer break just began so I have a summer job but that's about it

Correct me If I'm wrong, but given you're In college, I assume you're still living with your parents. Your job doesn't pay well enough to cover your day-to-day expenses?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: What are your revenue streams? #10
(05-06-2019, 04:53 AM)mothered Wrote:
Quote:Summer break just began so I have a summer job but that's about it

Correct me If I'm wrong, but given you're In college, I assume you're still living with your parents. Your job doesn't pay well enough to cover your day-to-day expenses?

Well it does, but I would ideally like to save up as much money as possible. The government keeps undercutting my living cost estimate and giving less than I need on my loan to live so I need a stash of cash so that I can afford to live through the school months, but at the same time I also don't like being in debt so any money I make that I can spare on top of that goes to paying off my loan. Therefore if I can get any side hustles going to provide supplemental income I'd be pretty golden.