chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Leak Quasar R.A.T Golden Edition 1.4.1.0 (WORKING 2020) filter_list
Author
Quasar R.A.T Golden Edition 1.4.1.0 (WORKING 2020) #1
Hello all. I found this updated version of Quasar RAT 1.3.0.0 with a couple of bonus features.

I ran this on VMware and it came up clean.

VIRUSTOTAL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/1ec9.../detection
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD
https://mega.nz/#!YD4EDKYJ!-ezOcUOpoTt8C...PG0QPVENzo
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020, 01:47 AM by m3xk.)

RE: Quasar R.A.T Golden Edition 1.4.1.0 (WORKING 2020) #2
The original Quasar hasn't been updated in a long time. I've seen this "Golden Edition" for some other RATs too. I guess the mods are all from one modder. Hopefully it's clean.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: Quasar R.A.T Golden Edition 1.4.1.0 (WORKING 2020) #3
Rather than scanning the archive, please provide an online virus scan report of the executable file.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Quasar R.A.T Golden Edition 1.4.1.0 (WORKING 2020) #4
(03-26-2020, 06:35 AM)Drako Wrote: The original Quasar hasn't been updated in a long time. I've seen this "Golden Edition" for some other RATs too. I guess the mods are all from one modder. Hopefully it's clean.

ooo those other golden editions sound cool man, would you mind pointing me in the direction of some good botnet/RATs that are being updated as of 2020?

RE: Quasar R.A.T Golden Edition 1.4.1.0 (WORKING 2020) #5
(03-27-2020, 06:53 PM)m3xk Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 06:35 AM)Drako Wrote: The original Quasar hasn't been updated in a long time. I've seen this "Golden Edition" for some other RATs too. I guess the mods are all from one modder. Hopefully it's clean.

ooo those other golden editions sound cool man, would you mind pointing me in the direction of some good botnet/RATs that are being updated as of 2020?

The only other Golden Edition I can think of is njRAT Golden Edition 0.7. There might be a newer version but njRAT itself is kind of old.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: Quasar R.A.T Golden Edition 1.4.1.0 (WORKING 2020) #6
(03-27-2020, 08:58 PM)Drako Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 06:53 PM)m3xk Wrote:

The only other Golden Edition I can think of is njRAT Golden Edition 0.7. There might be a newer version but njRAT itself is kind of old.

lmfao last RAT I would've expected you to say was njRAT. That was my SHIT back in the day. Boy do I miss the old days :[