Login Register

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Leak PayPal BRUTE&CHECKER by boyring 2019 filter_list
Author
PayPal Brute&Checker by boyring
[Image: HUNoCIB.png]
Code:
Log type:
Login Info: andincagnoli@gmail.com:effeerre**
======Information=======
Username: Andrea Incagnoli
Type account: Business
Balance: 0,00
Paypal Credit: N\A
Verified: +
Email confirmed: +
============billinginfo===========
Street Address: Via Roma 12
Street Address 2:
City: ROMA
Zip: 00080
State: Roma
Phone: 340 111 1111
============paymentinfo==========
CreditCard: N\A
Bank: N\A
Last transaction: N\A
============others==========
Autorization with proxy: (socks) - 73.171.18.144:32689
Date/Time of autorization:28.01.2017/15.33.35
============================

[url=http://tiny.cc/n4xl7y]DOWNLOAD LINK
Link removed-Staff.

This file was scanned by Bitdefender during upload.
MediaFire scans files using VirusTotal
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019, 09:38 PM by boyring.)

RE: PayPal BRUTE&CHECKER by boyring 2019 #2
Thank you for the screenshot, but it would be nice to provide a Virus Total report. And when you do, make sure you scan the executable and not the archive. If the archive is scanned, the whole report is basically useless. I'll use this soon enough though since I've been looking for an up to date PayPal checker for a while now.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: PayPal BRUTE&CHECKER by boyring 2019 #3
this is awesome. thanks mate

RE: PayPal BRUTE&CHECKER by boyring 2019 #4
dont download.. there it install rat inside ur pc also

RE: PayPal BRUTE&CHECKER by boyring 2019 #5
(06-01-2019, 02:31 AM)xcrackx007 Wrote: dont download.. there it install rat inside ur pc also

Any proof or info on that? I wouldn't be surprised if it was infected though.

RE: PayPal BRUTE&CHECKER by boyring 2019 #6
(06-01-2019, 02:31 AM)xcrackx007 Wrote: dont download.. there it install rat inside ur pc also

If you can please provide conclusive evidence supporting your claim, I will take action accordingly.

RE: PayPal BRUTE&CHECKER by boyring 2019 #7
(06-01-2019, 04:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

If you can please provide conclusive evidence supporting your claim, I will take action accordingly.

if windows 10 go taskbar and startup.
when u click.. it opens the useless file.. and also tries open windows deffener.exe and asks for user account control. do u want to allow this app for unknown publisher and the file is windows defender.exe . which doesnt make sence...
den again go 2 taskbar >startup u will find many unwanted apps and when u get it.. its exactly how rat file works.. becz after restart dats the only option to start again
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019, 09:01 PM by xcrackx007.)

RE: PayPal BRUTE&CHECKER by boyring 2019 #8
(06-01-2019, 02:42 AM)Drako Wrote:

Any proof or info on that? I wouldn't be surprised if it was infected though.
yess whenever u click on it it opens and takes few sec to open windows deffener.exe and asks for user account control. do u want to allow this app for unknown publisher and the file is windows defender.exe . which doesnt make sence
and on taskbar startup u can find sumthing added extra also.. no idea it came from this or others.. but i off all of da unwanted
can sumone tell me how do i upload image?? here..

RE: PayPal BRUTE&CHECKER by boyring 2019 #9
(06-01-2019, 08:43 PM)xcrackx007 Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 04:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

when u click.. it opens the useless file.. and also tries open windows deffener.exe and asks for user account control. do u want to allow this app for unknown publisher and the file is windows defender.exe . which doesnt make sence...
den again go 2 taskbar >startup u will find many unwanted  apps and when u get it.. its exactly how rat file works.. becz after restart dats the only option to start again

I appreciate your In depth analysis, however I do require evidence such as supported screenshots, log files etc prior to taking action.

RE: PayPal BRUTE&CHECKER by boyring 2019 #10
(06-02-2019, 03:36 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 08:43 PM)xcrackx007 Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 04:41 AM)mothered Wrote: If you can please provide conclusive evidence supporting your claim, I will take action accordingly.

den again go 2 taskbar >startup u will find many unwanted  apps and when u get it.. its exactly how rat file works.. becz after restart dats the only option to start again

I appreciate your In depth analysis, however I do require evidence such as supported screenshots, log files etc prior to taking action.

I'm currently running the executable through Hybrid Analysis, with most settings enabled. I'll reply when it's finished (If it ever finishes).