chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leak I AM A SCAMMER filter_list
Author
(02-24-2019, 03:07 AM)dark_net Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 03:01 AM)0BL1V10N Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 02:59 AM)dark_net Wrote: Not as a vouch, I am not doubting your credibility, just anyone could get a screenshot of an Amazon account, and claim it as their own. Why are you so reluctant to give out a vouch that someone specifically requested?

Specifically Amazon because it's worth a lot of money. Lots of people need them and want them. I'm not going to give them away for free. I could do Hulu Spotify or something like that. That's not worth so much and so hard to find the tools for.

How much are they worth? Your original post states that everything is under $5, also, how many Amazon UK accounts do you have, as I am interested, and what payment methods do you accept?

" $5 or cheaper "

Yes, they are $5. That's my highest because I don't want to be rude and charge $50 a account like some of these guys. They are my highest price because they are worth the most to me. PM me if you would like to purchase. I accept money by email and bitcoin to include the most I can.

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #12
I will purchase if you have any chipotle accounts and they're private. Ready to purchase in bulk.
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2019, 03:19 AM by jamesC.)
REP Is Everything

[Image: hacker.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes jamesC's post

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #13
(02-24-2019, 03:19 AM)jamesC Wrote: I will purchase if you have any chipotle accounts and they're private. Ready to purchase in bulk.

Yes i do

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #14
(02-24-2019, 03:19 AM)jamesC Wrote: I will purchase if you have any chipotle accounts and they're private. Ready to purchase in bulk.

Let us know how legit this guy is, as I am also interested in some accounts

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #15
You're selling not purchasing, hence moved from the Buyer's Area forum accordingly to here.

If you're offering a vouch copy for NordVPN, I'll be more than happy to provide my review.
All the best with your sales.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #16
I'm willing to buy an Amazon UK account, I'll be sure to leave feedback if everything checks out. I'll PM.

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #17
(02-24-2019, 03:26 AM)mothered Wrote: You're selling not purchasing, hence moved from the Buyer's Area forum accordingly to here.

If you're offering a vouch copy for NordVPN, I'll be more than happy to provide my review.

Thank you & sorry. Thought it ment go here if you want to buy.

Edit: Thought it meant go here if you want to buy products
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2019, 07:06 AM by 0BL1V10N.)

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #18
(02-24-2019, 05:28 AM)0BL1V10N Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 03:26 AM)mothered Wrote: You're selling not purchasing, hence moved from the Buyer's Area forum accordingly to here.

Thank you & sorry. Thought it ment go here if you want to buy.

It does, the section you were in previously, has the people buying making the threads, but this section has the people selling making the threads.

[+] 1 user Likes dark_net's post

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #19
(02-24-2019, 05:28 AM)0BL1V10N Wrote: Thank you & sorry.
It's no hassle to move It- just a few clicks of the mouse.

(02-24-2019, 05:28 AM)0BL1V10N Wrote: Thought it meant go here if you want to buy products
"Buying" Is "purchasing".

You're doing the opposite.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #20
Unfortunately I don't have any payment methods that the seller uses (all ones that the buyer has no protection on), so I can't provide reputation.

That isn't to say the seller isn't legit, just that I don't have the payment methods available.