chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Leak I AM A SCAMMER
Author
[Image: Product-Marketing-Ad-Maker-23022019-113956.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2019, 09:23 PM by 0BL1V10N.)

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #2
Setup a selly or something m8, much better for browsing stuff. Good luck!

[+] 1 user Likes ryzen's post

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #3
Couple of things,

1. I agree, an online shop would be appreciated

2. Are you offering any vouch copies due to you being a junior member?

3. What country are the amazon accounts, and do they have any balance or past orders?

[+] 1 user Likes dark_net's post

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #4
Any vouches? I see you registered yesterday and you don't have any feedbacks.
also as @ryzen said setup shoppy or atshop.
“The number of places in paradise is limited, only in hell is entry open to all.”

[Image: D0ySe8z.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes K4X3L1's post

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #5
I have a voucher for Hulu

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #6
(02-23-2019, 11:21 PM)0BL1V10N Wrote: I have a voucher for Hulu

Ok, is that the only vouch you are offering? I am interested in the amazon accounts, if they prove legit I will surely be buying quite a few.

Also, you didn't answer my above question regarding the country for the Amazon accounts and their order/balance status.

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #7
(02-23-2019, 11:45 PM)dark_net Wrote:

Ok, is that the only vouch you are offering? I am interested in the amazon accounts, if they prove legit I will surely be buying quite a few.

Also, you didn't answer my above question regarding the country for the Amazon accounts and their order/balance status.

I have UK, US and a few of some other countries. They all have previous orders - a payment method - and at least 6 months of activation. Some have prime but not all of them. Will a screenshot suffice? Yes that's my only voucher. I have no need for proving I'm legit. It will show.
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2019, 02:57 AM by 0BL1V10N.)

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #8
(02-24-2019, 02:55 AM)0BL1V10N Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 11:45 PM)dark_net Wrote:

I have UK, US and a few of some other countries. They all have previous orders - a payment method - and at least 6 months of activation. Some have prime but not all of them. Will a screenshot suffice?

Not as a vouch, I am not doubting your credibility, just anyone could get a screenshot of an Amazon account, and claim it as their own. Why are you so reluctant to give out a vouch that someone specifically requested?

Edit: you don't HAVE to give a vouch, it just helps credibility
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2019, 03:00 AM by dark_net.)

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #9
(02-24-2019, 02:59 AM)dark_net Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 02:55 AM)0BL1V10N Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 11:45 PM)dark_net Wrote: Ok, is that the only vouch you are offering? I am interested in the amazon accounts, if they prove legit I will surely be buying quite a few.

I have UK, US and a few of some other countries. They all have previous orders - a payment method - and at least 6 months of activation. Some have prime but not all of them. Will a screenshot suffice?

Not as a vouch, I am not doubting your credibility, just anyone could get a screenshot of an Amazon account, and claim it as their own. Why are you so reluctant to give out a vouch that someone specifically requested?

Specifically Amazon because it's worth a lot of money. Lots of people need them and want them. I'm not going to give them away for free. I could do Hulu Spotify or something like that. That's not worth so much and so hard to find the tools for.

RE: Cheap ASF Accounts #10
(02-24-2019, 03:01 AM)0BL1V10N Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 02:59 AM)dark_net Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 02:55 AM)0BL1V10N Wrote: I have UK, US and a few of some other countries. They all have previous orders - a payment method - and at least 6 months of activation. Some have prime but not all of them. Will a screenshot suffice?

Specifically Amazon because it's worth a lot of money. Lots of people need them and want them. I'm not going to give them away for free. I could do Hulu Spotify or something like that. That's not worth so much and so hard to find the tools for.

How much are they worth? Your original post states that everything is under $5, also, how many Amazon UK accounts do you have, as I am interested, and what payment methods do you accept?