chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leak How to get free Spotify Premium filter_list
Author
This is a little promotion that Spotify is running, just click the link below and sign in to get 2 months free premium.

Infected link. Removed- Staff.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2019, 04:48 PM by DarkSide79.)

RE: How to get free Spotify Premium #2
(07-04-2019, 04:46 PM)DarkSide79 Wrote: This is a little promotion that Spotify is running, just click the link below and sign in to get 2 months free premium.

https://www.spotify.com/promotion

I don't see the need to be linking a Phishing site for Spotify are you that unsuccessful on cracking accounts?
being that one of the simple sites to crack.
also, a good way to get a ban. see you on the flip!!

virustotal
[Image: e053f64769849787d98aa441b1c61a14.jpg]

RE: How to get free Spotify Premium #3
your reputation is really bad anytime @mothered can bann you.

RE: How to get free Spotify Premium #4
(07-04-2019, 06:05 PM)NullData Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 04:46 PM)DarkSide79 Wrote: This is a little promotion that Spotify is running, just click the link below and sign in to get 2 months free premium.

https://www.spotify.com/promotion
I don't see the need to be linking a Phishing site for Spotify are you that unsuccessful on cracking accounts?
being that one of the simple sites to crack.
also, a good way to get a ban. see you on the flip!!

virustotal
Well done, thank you for reporting that!
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2019, 12:01 AM by Tracefl0w. Edit Reason: Formatting issues )

Ransomware is more about manipulating vulnerabilities in human psychology than the adversary’s technological sophistication.

RE: How to get free Spotify Premium #5
When Identifying posts of this nature, please use the board's Report feature. As such, myself and other staff members, will Immediately receive notification.

Action has been taken accordingly against the OP.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: How to get free Spotify Premium #6
If it would be so simple every second user in Spotify will have a premium account. I have looked and tried a lot of time for a way to pay less or to hack Spotify and get premium acc. But obviously it's impossible and the major part of the services is fake. Recently I find that on Spotify you can get the followers on your profile and there is also a small trick. The algorithm of getting new followers is working the same as in Instagram. So you will buy a Spotify promotion package from spotistar.com which includes from 100 to 10000 followers. This server is immediate will start boosting your account on Spotify