chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leak Hey Guys! BOTS filter_list
Author
Hello guys like the title says im looking for bots. If ajyone here knows how i can get a shopping bot to buy shoes from hot releases please let me know !

RE: Hey Guys! BOTS #2
(10-10-2019, 12:39 PM)StrawHat Wrote: Hello guys like the title says im looking for bots. If ajyone here knows how i can get a shopping bot to buy shoes from hot releases please let me know !

From what I understand, you need a program that regularly scrapes a specific website or more websites that sell shoes and find the lowest price for a given product?
[Image: iQDVDdD.gif]

Hey Guys! BOTS #3
My buddy says this program will do hundreds of sign ups when a shoe drops from nike or Adidas for example the yeezy shoes and with that program if u have idk let's say 100 accounts sign up for the raffle at the same time u get a higher chance of being able to buy the shoe

RE: Hey Guys! BOTS #4
(10-10-2019, 09:23 PM)StrawHat Wrote: My buddy says this  program will do hundreds of sign ups when a shoe drops from nike or Adidas for example the yeezy shoes and with that program if u have idk let's say 100 accounts sign up for the raffle at the same time u get a higher chance of being able to buy the shoe
So you need something that monitors the upcoming drop of a new collection and once it's out buys some of the items automatically?
[Image: iQDVDdD.gif]

Hey Guys! BOTS #5
Something like this it's an automatic software [Image: 719d016031e411ef3cfc4eac897b20f9.jpg]

RE: Hey Guys! BOTS #6
Hi,
Do share your exact requirement and specific budget you want to spend on this bot.

Mail at sales@panecommerce.com
Our Forte is web Solutions
@StrawHat