chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Leak Bunifu 1.5.3 .NET UI Framework (C# and VB.Net) cracked
Author
RE: Bunifu 1.5.3 .NET UI Framework (C# and VB.Net) cracked #21
(04-11-2018, 06:51 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 04:39 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 12:55 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: but did you know that local police departments spend millions of dollars every year paying these ransoms so they can actually continue operating? They do. At least in the US.

I've read articles similar to what you're saying, but only took It with a grain of salt. It seems like It's certainly the case.

It just goes to show the power of ransomware when critical data Is In control of the attacker, hence no choice but to pay the ransom by It's respective owners.

And it could all be solved by just not plugging a thumb drive you just seized into a network-connected computer...

Or the USB stick enclosed In a package that was dropped on the floor by a guy (who simply walked Into the building) assuming the role of a carrier, with "Private: attention accounts department" marked on the shipping label.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Bunifu 1.5.3 .NET UI Framework (C# and VB.Net) cracked #22
Does anyone know how to fix this error? I tried loading the .DLL, dragging it into the toolbox, and pasting it in the toolbox and it' the same thing. Sad
Using VS Community 2017

[Image: INbAdzh.png]

Nvm, had it in the wrong project mode.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2018, 06:10 AM by lilnukey.)
"Can't believe it till you see it."

RE: Bunifu 1.5.3 .NET UI Framework (C# and VB.Net) cracked #23
Thank you very much! I know it is an old post but still it's very good!

RE: Bunifu 1.5.3 .NET UI Framework (C# and VB.Net) cracked #24
(05-02-2018, 06:04 AM)lilnukey Wrote: Does anyone know how to fix this error? I tried loading the .DLL, dragging it into the toolbox, and pasting it in the toolbox and it' the same thing. Sad
Using VS Community 2017

[Image: INbAdzh.png]

Nvm, had it in the wrong project mode.

how did you solve this? I have the same problem :/