chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

filter_list Leak Biitcoin Ransomware & Bitcoin Stealer
Author
Found these two sourcecodes, thought I'd share only the source codes, no binaries.

Language: C#

Bitcoin Stealer Features: Adds to startup, multiple start methods & replaces the Bitcoin address in the clipboard with one in the vanityaddressess.txt.

Bitcoin Ransomware (Blackmailer): Adds to startup, multiple start methods & encrypts specific file type based on the list in the source, uses AES to encrypt the files using System.Security.Cryptography.

They are both good sources to learn from and they do work but I wouldn't use these irl situation not much protection etc, I think I'm gonna mess around with the Bitcoin Stealer and see what I can come up with.

I am not responsible for how you use this software, you are responsible for your own actions.

Bitcoin Ransomware - virustotal
Bitcoin Stealer - virustotal
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 10:04 PM by S3xySmurf.)
[Image: YmmIqHV.gif]
Donations: 1CCR21K2fnu2yAinUTFPsVdY7u4FkjNPs5

RE: Biitcoin Ransomware & Bitcoin Stealer #2
(09-27-2017, 11:19 PM)Shadow.walker Wrote: Can You give me the Download link for the official Rat(UnCracked)?

(10-16-2017, 04:57 AM)S3xySmurf Wrote: Found these two sourcecodes, thought I'd share only the source codes, no binaries.

Language: C#

Bitcoin Stealer Features: Adds to startup, multiple start methods & replaces the Bitcoin address in the clipboard with one in the vanityaddressess.txt.

Bitcoin Ransomware (Blackmailer): Adds to startup, multiple start methods & encrypts specific file type based on the list in the source, uses AES to encrypt the files using System.Security.Cryptography.

They are both good sources to learn from and they do work but I wouldn't use these irl situation not much protection etc, I think I'm gonna mess around with the Bitcoin Stealer and see what I can come up with.

Bitcoin Ransomware - virustotal
Bitcoin Stealer - virustotal

Hey the links don't work for me, would you mind uploading it on another host?
thanks

[+] 1 user Likes Dooms_Day's post

RE: Biitcoin Ransomware & Bitcoin Stealer #3
Here is the stealer http://wikisend.com/download/540134/Stealer.tar.gz password is sinister, I seem to have misplaced the code for the ransomware but I will upload when I find it again.
[Image: YmmIqHV.gif]
Donations: 1CCR21K2fnu2yAinUTFPsVdY7u4FkjNPs5

[+] 1 user Likes S3xySmurf's post

RE: Biitcoin Ransomware & Bitcoin Stealer #4
Can you upload the ransomware source plz, Thanks in advance

RE: Biitcoin Ransomware & Bitcoin Stealer #5
Ill check out the stealer source. thnx.