chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Leak [£5] GM Fake Emulator Full Source Code (Reverse'd) filter_list
Author
[£5] GM Fake Emulator Full Source Code (Reverse'd) #1
Hello guys, im selling a fake emulator i just finished to reverse-engineer for 5£, here is some screenshots of the application

Send me a DM if interested (Bitcoin & Paypal) [Bitcoin Preferred]

Startup Page Comparison:
[Image: CpgisVWmTDa7Gh-Dipb_eg.png]

Startup Page in Visual Studio 2010 (VS2010):
[Image: 5gqwoAhMTRyAXNCgoj5ZZw.png]

When brought:
- Source code will be available to everyone on github (you'll be mentioned in the first few lines of the readme.md)
- Full crack.log
- Shoutout in Application Showcase Thread
- Shoutout in crack.log
- Custom link in Reference Section in crack.log
- Full Thread Released
- 10% off my Shoppy.gg store (10 uses) (Not fixed, you can ask for a different percentage)
- 2x Custom Application Cracking for Free (.NET only, If resources only, any)

Project File Contains
| - 30 Forms
| - 29 Resources (1 String, 28 Images (5 Unused))

crack.log:
Code:
Log made by Misonothx
Posted On sinsiter.ly (<3)
Time wasted: 1.5Day

All credits given to the creators of the tools used, please support them
(Everything listed in this file about the fake emulator have been found by myself, no researches have been made except to get the app)

[ Shoutout to BitRain ]
[ Shoutout to mothered lmao ]

(##### = Censored until brought)

-----{  [ Brought By ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ for 5£, Thanks :D ]  }-----

Tools used:
- wxMEdit (Used for creating this file and to re-organise all original files)
- Visual Studio 2010
- TextCrawler 3.1.1 (Cracked by me)
- Process Hacker 3.0.2953
- dnSpy v5.0.5
- HxD

Targetted:
- GM Emulator.exe

Actions done:
- Reverse-Engineered
  [ - GM Emulator.exe

Languages used:

[ - ###############
    [ - GM Emulator.exe

Description of application (My version):
- The application claims to have a custom server that players can connect to, but when "Connected" and trying to play a game, the application tells the user that there is too much people on the servers and that they should retry in a few minutes (which is not going to fix anything since that message is hard-coded in the application, meaning it will always show the same message). The connection system on the starting form is fake, turning your Wi-Fi off still makes the application say you're connected

- The application also offers 20 games that you can play directly. However, they will all ask for a code (which are listed down below). When entering a game code, it will check if it is valid via comparing it with the one hard-coded in the appliction, if it is valid, it will still show the message that there is too much people on the servers and that the user should retry in a few minutes. This would propably mean that all the games are stored on a server, however, there is no server linked to it. When entering a correct game code, it directly sends the user to the error message, and even in the code, there is no references of servers being connected to

- The application also has 4 different "pads" (Controller) (1 for each player), but they only accept one specific input and not a list (even though they're in ComboBoxes), making the controls forms very confusing. They also do not affect the emulator whatsoever since there is no emulation.

- The application doesn't contain any virus(es)/malware(s), it just wastes people's time (especially my time), it doesn't have any amulation in it, the games are "hosted" on a server (which doesn't exist).

- The code (especially for the controls) are basically at yandere-dev's level (which if you don't know, is terrible), the application contains repeated & unoptimised code and even extra forms, which lead to me basically thinking that this application was made by a 5 year old, someone that doesn't know how to code or someone that just installed Visual Studio and that try programming for the first time (i understand everyone's first app is probably dog shit, however, the creator tries to scam people by filling out dodgy surveys to gain money from the user)

- The webpage that host the appliction itself looks alright, it is quite modern (the testimonials are so cringy and are fake), however, to download, you'll need to follow the tutorial thread i made on sinister.ly, it will show you how to get the official direct link of the application from the website.

- I'd recommend people wanting to use this emulator to use a VM (such as VMWare) or atleast a Sandboxer (such as Sandboxie), even though it doesn't contain any virus(es)/malware(s), i would just make sure that it doesn't do anything to my PC.

Other information:
[ - GM Emulator.exe
  [ - ##########
  [ - Original Project Location: ###############

[ - Resource
  [ - Images
    [ - PS4 Games Cover Art

[ - Game Codes (20)
  [ - NBA2k20: #####
  [ - Rocket Leadue: #####
  [ - Fortnite: #####
  [ - Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: #####
  [ - Crash Bandicoot N-sane Trilogy: #####
  [ - Apex Legends: #####
  [ - Need For Speed: #####
  [ - Fifa 20: #####
  [ - Spider-Man: #####
  [ - Minecraft: #####
  [ - Madden NFL 20: #####
  [ - God of War 4: #####
  [ - Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled: #####
  [ - Bloodborne: #####
  [ - Horizon Zero Down: #####
  [ - Uncharted 4: #####
  [ - Shadow of the Colossus: #####
  [ - Persona 5: #####
  [ - EA Sports UFC 3: #####
  [ - GTA V: #####

References:
- sinister.ly // Sinister.ly <3
- [Custom link from buyer]
- https://www.youtube.com/user/x8BitRain // BitRain's Youtube Channel

sinister.ly <3
- Misonothx 2020

Im selling the reverse'd code because it took me so much time, here's a screenshot of how long i've worked on it yesterday (+2 hours today)
[Image: Screenshot-14.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020, 06:59 PM by miso.)
i like coding & cracking apps
im rly lazy xd

shoppy.gg account

github account

sinister.ly <3