chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Last Anime You Watched
Author
(07-03-2018, 12:06 PM)d4kota Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 08:45 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Any recommendation?

also, @d4kota What part are you up to?

@Mimiakira , I left the show while watching season 2.
How about you ?

I watched the entire 2 seasons. I would recommend you watching it all. season 2 is hella crazy and, kaneki goes fucking off at the end.
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]
Twitter // Mimi // Mimi#1000

RE: Last Anime You Watched #22
Darling in the Franxx  Evil . Currently on episode 23 due to time constraints, and I am loving almost each second of it except the parts with low quality animation that are present even on the later episodes or important fights, which is a surprise considering A1 pictures is involved in the show, and they animated the incredible fights in Fate/Apocrypha.
[Image: e1LHrp9.png]

RE: Last Anime You Watched #23
(07-06-2018, 02:25 AM)msch0ft Wrote: Darling in the Franxx  Evil . Currently on episode 23 due to time constraints, and I am loving almost each second of it except the parts with low quality animation that are present even on the later episodes or important fights, which is a surprise considering A1 pictures is involved in the show, and they animated the incredible fights in Fate/Apocrypha.

Keep hearing about it. Might have to give it a watch. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Last Anime You Watched #24
Only anime I watch is HENTA***cough***.. err.. I meant death note.

RE: Last Anime You Watched #25
(07-06-2018, 11:10 AM)Oni Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 02:25 AM)msch0ft Wrote: Darling in the Franxx  Evil . Currently on episode 23 due to time constraints, and I am loving almost each second of it except the parts with low quality animation that are present even on the later episodes or important fights, which is a surprise considering A1 pictures is involved in the show, and they animated the incredible fights in Fate/Apocrypha.

Keep hearing about it. Might have to give it a watch. Biggrin

If you ever get into it, dont let the first few episodes mislead you, they are not representative of what the show is going to be like. Almost all of the negative reviews I have seen in MAL are from people who did not give the show a chance.
[Image: e1LHrp9.png]

RE: Last Anime You Watched #26
Tokyo Ghoul Re (Pretty disappointing with storyline. Wish Kaneki/Sasaki returned to Aogiri Tree)

Boku No Hero Academia S3 ( Amazing so far)
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

RE: Last Anime You Watched #27
Definitely skipped the Anime you linked after like 5 minutes a couple of weeks back. I can't stand outlandish anime that has little to no plot service. Comedies are always a no-no for me sadly ;(. Last Anime I finished watching was Neon Evan

RE: Last Anime You Watched #28
the last anime I watched was baki