chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LF ratting master filter_list
Author
looking for master in this field. need help with one thing. you must know how be 100% fud for this

RE: LF ratting master #2
What do you mean by "master"? I could help you if I knew exactly what you were looking for. But unfortunately, I'm not able to make anything FUD.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: LF ratting master #3
(08-01-2019, 04:55 PM)Drako Wrote: What do you mean by "master"? I could help you if I knew exactly what you were looking for. But unfortunately, I'm not able to make anything FUD.

I'm looking into rating one specific pc. normally I could make my server and crypt it. but this one is very important to me so im looking for someone who can do it better than me cuz I don't know if or what AV is there. every help is very appreciated and if it isn't enough I can pay or can release last copy of lifetime form book

RE: LF ratting master #4
(08-01-2019, 05:06 PM)posd Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 04:55 PM)Drako Wrote: What do you mean by "master"? I could help you if I knew exactly what you were looking for. But unfortunately, I'm not able to make anything FUD.

I'm looking into rating one specific pc. normally I could make my server and crypt it. but this one is very important to me so im looking for someone who can do it better than me cuz I don't know if or what AV is there. every help is very appreciated and if it isn't enough I can pay or can release last copy of lifetime form book

Ah, sorry. I'm not even sure of what crypter to get for myself. I heard good things from some, and bad things from others.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank