chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Something broken? Have suggestions? Visit the Suggestions section.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Jaybirds SE help
Author
I was wondering if they bill when you dont ship the item back, and if anyone has gotten around it.

RE: Jaybirds SE help #2
I can confirm, it isn't that easy anymore.
They require more effort and they don't give away free stuff like they used to.

RE: Jaybirds SE help #3
Im pretty far in, basically theyre gonna send out the replacement soon, just needa know if they bill or not

RE: Jaybirds SE help #4
(02-11-2018, 11:41 PM)Blindmaster Wrote: Im pretty far in, basically theyre gonna send out the replacement soon, just needa know if they bill or not

SE them by calling and making a general Inquiry, whereby you're assuming the role of a dissatisfied customer. Don't provide any further details.

Inform them that a replacement for your Item Is (finally) In transit and as such, you've disposed of the Initial non-functional Item. In a frustrated manner, say something along the lines of "I do hope you're not going to bill me for this!".
Their response will answer your question.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Jaybirds SE help #5
(02-11-2018, 11:41 PM)Blindmaster Wrote: Im pretty far in, basically theyre gonna send out the replacement soon, just needa know if they bill or not

No, as long as you don't need to return the Jaybirds after they send out the replacement, you're good to go. If they tell you that you need to return it, just tell them you disposed it and didn't know you had to return them.