chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Inori's staff application
Author
Haha i think we had this conversation before, but i was not really active on HC. I had maybe one or two Posts. But then I got the email about the merge and that's when I came here, and stayed
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

RE: Inori's staff application #12
you've got my vote (if it counts)

RE: Inori's staff application #13
(12-10-2016, 10:54 PM)Inori Wrote: Wait, whaaat? What were your usernames? I'm sure I'd remember you if you were active.

My username that merged form HC to sinister and still exist on sinister is @blackeagle. After the merge things didn't go well here as you know most HC members didn't like how that merge happened so i left to another forum and now i'm back with a new username for a new beginning here

RE: Inori's staff application #14
(12-11-2016, 09:34 AM)Vi-Sion Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 10:54 PM)Inori Wrote: Wait, whaaat? What were your usernames? I'm sure I'd remember you if you were active.

My username that merged form HC to sinister and still exist on sinister is @blackeagle. After the merge things didn't go well here as you know most HC members didn't like how that merge happened  so i left to another forum and now i'm back with a new username for a new beginning here

Ooooh, I remember you! You were part of Coffee, right?

[+] 1 user Likes Inori's post

RE: Inori's staff application #15
(12-11-2016, 10:36 AM)Inori Wrote: Ooooh, I remember you! You were part of Coffee, right?

True that , Deque was the leader if remember right Smile
We've gone off-topic here Smile

RE: Inori's staff application #16
(12-11-2016, 10:49 AM)Vi-Sion Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 10:36 AM)Inori Wrote: Ooooh, I remember you! You were part of Coffee, right?

True that , Deque was the leader if remember right Smile

Deque owned Spartan (or was that Legolas?) and was a co-leader of Coffee, which was my group that I bought after the giant lottery.

(12-11-2016, 10:49 AM)Vi-Sion Wrote: We've gone off-topic here Smile

Very much so Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Inori's post

RE: Inori's staff application #17
uhh noty

RE: Inori's staff application #18
You're being considered for staff. Stay active and you'll be notified if the time comes.

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.

[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)
XMPP: oni@neko.li

If you need help, don't hesitate to message me (less than 12hr reply).

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post

RE: Inori's staff application #19
Well i'm sure now @Oni knows who to choose, good job @Inori . Hope you will join the team .

RE: Inori's staff application #20
I vote for Inori, I wish I was active enough to take mod again but that's not happening 99%! Smile
Axi ???????? | XMPP: axi@yax.im | Mówiem Po Polsku! PM me.