chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Something broken? Have suggestions? Visit the Suggestions section.
Poll: What is your opinion
This poll is closed.
Should be Done
60.00%
3 60.00%
Shouldn't be Done
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Increase the number of posts in "Latest Posts"
Author
RE: Increase the number of posts in "Latest Posts" #11
I definitely like their current location most, but user's habits may be totally different from each other. I wouldn't want to add it as a tab or anything. On the other hand, the bottom of the page wouldn't overcrowd too much. I'd like to hear more feedback from people who've had an issue with it. Still, if it is included at the bottom, I wouldn't want it removed from the current spot. Have both?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: Increase the number of posts in "Latest Posts" #12
(02-16-2018, 02:58 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Still, if it is included at the bottom, I wouldn't want it removed from the current spot. Have both?

Agree.

Given usability differs to some degree between members and there's no negative Impact on the board, there's no harm In keeping both.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Increase the number of posts in "Latest Posts" #13
(02-17-2018, 06:55 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 02:58 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Still, if it is included at the bottom, I wouldn't want it removed from the current spot. Have both?

Agree.

Given usability differs to some degree between members and there's no negative Impact on the board, there's no harm In keeping both.

I agree. I even remember whinning to Oni about when he removed the index page link from the bottom of the page. I spend a lot of time at the end of threads, rather than scrolling up I make good use of the footer menu

[+] 1 user Likes phyrrus9's post

RE: Increase the number of posts in "Latest Posts" #14
It's amazing to see how far off topic this thread has gone anyways, I don't think including it at the bottom along with the bans and other would be a good idea cuz there's already a lot and adding to it would make it messy. Its current position is the best

That's just my opinion, people might think differently
احترم الجميع و لا تخف من احد

RE: Increase the number of posts in "Latest Posts" #15
(02-17-2018, 07:23 AM)ZOM_BIES Wrote: It's amazing to see how far off topic this thread has gone anyways, I don't think including it at the bottom along with the bans and other would be a good idea cuz there's already a lot and adding to it would make it messy. Its current position is the best

I'm fine with the current position. I think that the buddy list button should be removed from there though.
+++++++++[>++++++++++>>++++++++++<<<-]>+>>+++<<<++++[>>++++++++++>>++++++++++>++++++++++<<<<<-]>>+++++>>+++>++++++[<<<<<,[>>>>.<<<<-]>>>>>.<<<<.>.>.>>]

[Image: lsreya.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Ender's post

RE: Increase the number of posts in "Latest Posts" #16
(02-17-2018, 07:23 AM)ZOM_BIES Wrote: It's amazing to see how far off topic this thread has gone

It's still on-topic.

Members have simply expressed their opinion based on comparison/alternative options to the Latest Posts.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 2 users Like mothered's post

RE: Increase the number of posts in "Latest Posts" #17
(02-17-2018, 07:23 AM)ZOM_BIES Wrote: It's amazing to see how far off topic this thread has gone anyways, I don't think including it at the bottom along with the bans and other would be a good idea cuz there's already a lot and adding to it would make it messy. Its current position is the best

Not off-topic at all, but I understand your point.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly-chan's post