chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Something broken? Have suggestions? Visit the Suggestions section.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Image Forensic Analysis Tool | Katana Framework
Author
Image Forensic Analysis Tool | Katana Framework #1
In this video you'll learn how to successfully analyse imaga file and gather every piece of information from it. We will be using Katana Framework.

Katana is a framework written in python for making penetration testing, based on a simple and comprehensive structure for anyone to use, modify and share, the goal is to unify tools serve for professional when making a penetration test or simply as a routine tool, The current version is not completely stable, it's recommended to update every time that you will use it (ktf.update -f).

DOWNLOAD HERE

RE: Image Forensic Analysis Tool | Katana Framework #2
This actually sounds really familiar to me for some reason. Thanks for the share, I'll take a look at it soon. Smile
Click here for more.
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif]

(01-18-2018, 10:40 AM)sigma Wrote: Actually, I noticed a delay in my notifications too, but I think it's my connection - using a Ti-80 hooked up to my toaster for WiFi. You?

[+] 1 user Likes Synthx's post

RE: Image Forensic Analysis Tool | Katana Framework #3
Thanks, man! Very useful tool!

[+] 1 user Likes Torwaldson's post

RE: Image Forensic Analysis Tool | Katana Framework #4
(02-13-2018, 04:12 PM)Synthx Wrote: This actually sounds really familiar to me for some reason. Thanks for the share, I'll take a look at it soon. Smile

I could just used Exiftool, but instead I wanted to present the whole framework, because it's always a great idea to have one in your pocket. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Cyber Warrior's post