chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list IMEI Changer
Author
I found the Qualcom Tool at the CDMA Tool site that is a fairly large toolkit for all things mobile firmware, but I am having trouble getting through their foreign payment processor to buy it. Does anyone know of any other PC software for changing the IMEI in firmware for USB Modems or Phones? I have a collection of USB 3G/4G LTE Modems that I use for various things, and I think changing the IMEI would allow me to get on the prepaid unlimited plan that is not generally sold to USB Modem customers Smile

RE: IMEI Changer #2
sir i have pay the softwere

RE: IMEI Changer #3
Sounds interesting. Good luck if you do find what you're looking for.
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]
Twitter // Mimi // Mimi#1000

RE: IMEI Changer #4
I changed the IMEI, but couldn't get the altered device to work with the Verizon Connection manager software. So far changing the IMEI will allow you to get the Unlimited Plan via AT&T or Verizon, but...I haven't figured out a way to activate the devices after the fact. So I probably lost $80 buying the Unlimited Plan I can't use, and $100 on the CDMA software. The CDMATools software works great though, just a bit of a learning curve. In retrospect I probably should have just paid Verizon the damn $100 per 10/GB, but man that just seems like such a waste of money for so little. Meanwhile, I am looking for a more bandwidth for the money deal.