Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list I started an "anime" Youtube Channel
Author
RE: I started an "anime" Youtube Channel #81
(07-14-2018, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 08:28 PM)Elf Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote: I believe the latter (litigation) Is possible, but a little extreme for an Isolated Incident In breach of their terms.

Please provide their response as they come to hand. I can help with the legality side of It- to make sure It does not come to that.

Will do, I was assuming they would get back to me pretty quick or they could be wasting time. They have not striked any of my other videos by same studio yet,

All the best, I do hope It works In your favor.

I shall await your reply.
Same people copyright striked both my most popular videos, not even replied to the first one. Appealed that one as well, if I get another strike my channel could be suspended.
[Image: KWjmKySWQOGFNskfMyGfYA.png]
[Image: J5uo2UVCQLmw0ShMzGsuEQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018, 01:22 PM by Elf.)
[Image: OP.png]

RE: I started an "anime" Youtube Channel #82
(07-17-2018, 01:18 PM)Elf Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 08:28 PM)Elf Wrote: Will do, I was assuming they would get back to me pretty quick or they could be wasting time. They have not striked any of my other videos by same studio yet,

All the best, I do hope It works In your favor.

Same people copyright striked both my most popular videos, not even replied to the first one. Appealed that one as well, if I get another strike my channel could be suspended.

You're experiencing too many Issues that need resolving. You don't need this on your conscience.

On what grounds are they taking these down? In other words, what exactly are they violating?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: I started an "anime" Youtube Channel #83
Just curious why you choose youtube since there are rampant copyright-claiming companies with bots.. just running around making mad money claiming revenue for your videos.

RE: I started an "anime" Youtube Channel #84
(07-17-2018, 03:16 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 01:18 PM)Elf Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote: All the best, I do hope It works In your favor.

You're experiencing too many Issues that need resolving. You don't need this on your conscience.

On what grounds are they taking these down? In other words, what exactly are they violating?

Copyright, but the company that is making the claim don't seem to actually own the content. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime_Inte...al_Company I am appealing for fair use since its all none profit.
[Image: OP.png]

RE: I started an "anime" Youtube Channel #85
(07-17-2018, 04:32 PM)Elf Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 03:16 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 01:18 PM)Elf Wrote: Same people copyright striked both my most popular videos, not even replied to the first one. Appealed that one as well, if I get another strike my channel could be suspended.

Copyright, but the company that is making the claim don't seem to actually own the content. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime_Inte...al_Company  I am appealing for fair use since its all none profit.

There's probably some clause In fine print that warrants their right to copyright Infringement.

It can get quite complex and ugly If It were to move on a federal level.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]