chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I need some ways to make some doe filter_list
Author
My wife's engine exploded a week or so ago and we need to buy a new one and is going to cost 2 grand that we do not have does anyone have some decent ways to make some cash i can sell off my tools i use for hacking exc and im always accepting donations i dont want to go back to having to sleep in a car to pay for the car hit me up if you want tools or if you are so kind to help me out a little bit.
We need to have a talk on the subject of what's yours and what's mine.

I am a computer and electronics tech if it has a circuit board it can be fixed.
I also own a ton of scary programs that you can have.

RE: I need some ways to make some doe #2
Stating the obvious, why not find employment?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: I need some ways to make some doe #3
I agree with Mothered. Finding a job will help you pay for it. If you don't want to get tied up with a specific employer, you might do some freelance programming to make a few extra hundred
[Image: 6b08abb09fbb012f2fe600163e41dd5b]

RE: I need some ways to make some doe #4
(11-08-2019, 02:46 AM)mothered Wrote: Stating the obvious, why not find employment?
Yea i am employed full time 5 days a week computer tech and i do freelance as much as i can but you know people need to sleep just looking for options like i have not one clue on how to do any ehoring. just looking for options that might bring passive income if possible and legality is just a funny word to me.

RE: I need some ways to make some doe #5
(11-08-2019, 09:31 AM)taylostolo Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 02:46 AM)mothered Wrote: Stating the obvious, why not find employment?
Yea i am employed full time 5 days a week computer tech and i do freelance as much as i can but you know people need to sleep just looking for options like i have not one clue on how to do any ehoring. just looking for options that might bring passive income if possible and legality is just a funny word to me.

Well done with not only being employed, but also on a full-time basis. I'm also In the same position, and It's not easy maintaining a healthy balance between work and leisure.

I've yet to come across a monetizing method, that works effectively on a consistent basis. If I do, you'd be the first to know about It.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: I need some ways to make some doe #6
Yo G-. Im a mechanic what exactly is wrong w your whip?

RE: I need some ways to make some doe #7
(11-10-2019, 01:47 AM)andytk86 Wrote: Yo G-. Im a mechanic what exactly is wrong w your whip?
the rollers on the manifold blew out and same with the drive chain