chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list I feel like we need more groups.
Author
(08-09-2017, 07:36 AM)g4lyfe Wrote: thats a very true statement , but well it all goes with mainly the dislikes and likes of individuals , social lives but as for groups some do not talk first language English so would people be behave in a nasty way just for looking for a place to belong ?

hope it is clear

Nobody will judge you by where you want to be. But we will judge you by the effort you put into being here and participating. We have many members who do not speak English as their first language, and many that do not speak English well at all. We don't care what your grammar looks like, we just care how dedicated you are to learning and sharing.

[+] 1 user Likes phyrrus9's post

RE: I feel like we need more groups. #22
i really like the way you explain , really makes me feel at home here at Sinister .

but in the first instance its how my attitude gets me friends or gets entitled to different groups right ?

RE: I feel like we need more groups. #23
(08-09-2017, 07:38 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 07:36 AM)g4lyfe Wrote: thats a very true statement , but well it all goes with mainly the dislikes and likes of individuals , social lives but as for groups some do not talk first language English so would people be behave in a nasty way just for looking for a place to belong ?

hope it is clear

Nobody will judge you by where you want to be. But we will judge you by the effort you put into being here and participating. We have many members who do not speak English as their first language, and many that do not speak English well at all. We don't care what your grammar looks like, we just care how dedicated you are to learning and sharing.

"Your posts must also be legible, have decent grammar, and be in English." - The Rules

His is past legibility, but still not at a good level.
If your grammar is bad enough, someone will judge you for it.

However, someone who is still learning English (@Mr.Kurd), is much better than someone who is too lazy to type properly.

The mentioned user did not make an introduction thread, and did not mention anything about not having English as a first language until now, so we cannot know so.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2017, 08:02 AM by Blink.)

(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

RE: I feel like we need more groups. #24
(08-09-2017, 08:01 AM)Ender Wrote: However, someone who is still learning English (@Mr.Kurd), is much better than someone who is too lazy to type properly.

I have much more sympathy for people that try to adapt. As long as staff understands what's being expressed, it is fine.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 3 users Like Oni's post

RE: I feel like we need more groups. #25
(06-04-2017, 08:06 PM)Oni Wrote: Would people be interested in the price of groups being lowered? Thinking of cutting the price in half and allowing more people to make them.

Curious how much is a group currently?

RE: I feel like we need more groups. #26
(08-09-2017, 10:30 AM)VirtualFrost Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 08:06 PM)Oni Wrote: Would people be interested in the price of groups being lowered? Thinking of cutting the price in half and allowing more people to make them.

Curious how much is a group currently?

$100 for the next one (tier 3), then +$25 each one after that.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: I feel like we need more groups. #27
I may be interested in a group, depending on my plan for the group.

Still unsure.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

RE: I feel like we need more groups. #28
I'm still planning of buying a group too, though it's been some expensive months for me. The biggest question is what groups would actually stay active and be good for SL.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

[+] 1 user Likes Bish0pQ's post

RE: I feel like we need more groups. #29
(08-10-2017, 10:32 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: The biggest question is what groups would actually stay active and be good for SL.

That's the main Issue, activity and consistency- both with the nature of the group and It's members.

I think If you target a few members who you believe may be Interested (asking whether they'll commit on a consistent basis), It'll provide some reassurance with the future of the group.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: I feel like we need more groups. #30
(08-09-2017, 08:01 AM)Ender Wrote: However, someone who is still learning English (@Mr.Kurd), is much better than someone who is too lazy to type properly.
I'll try my best, Until I can speak fluently in English. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Mr.Kurd's post