Login Register

I did a little rap cover. filter_list
Author
I don't know what to say. Everything is in the description.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2017, 03:04 PM by pvnk.)

RE: I did a little rap cover. #2
Timing was a little off in some places, overall not to bad.

I'd consider doing some more.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

RE: I did a little rap cover. #3
(07-23-2016, 08:30 AM)Aeolian Wrote: Timing was a little off in some places, overall not to bad.

Thanks. It was a first attempt so it was inevitable. Not a prodigy.

RE: I did a little rap cover. #4
(07-23-2016, 04:51 PM)Primitive Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 08:30 AM)Aeolian Wrote: Timing was a little off in some places, overall not to bad.

Thanks. It was a first attempt so it was inevitable. Not a prodigy.

As I said pretty good, I wouldn't be able to do something like it.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

RE: I did a little rap cover. #5
I also have a few other tracks doing other sorts of music, screamo covers, piano covers.

RE: I did a little rap cover. #6
Gonna call @Customer in here.

RE: I did a little rap cover. #7
I've heard a lot of shitty covers in my day, and I think most of it is because people don't know how to use their voice when rapping to certain songs. You however, do.

Do just an instrumental next, and maybe just a decently long verse that you can memorize. If you'd like to pursue this, I'd start now. I like it man, can't wait for more.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

RE: I did a little rap cover. #8
You sound kinda bored through the whole track. But it's not bad considering it was your first time.

RE: I did a little rap cover. #9
(07-23-2016, 08:12 PM)Customer Wrote: I've heard a lot of shitty covers in my day, and I think most of it is because people don't know how to use their voice when rapping to certain songs. You however, do.

Do just an instrumental next, and maybe just a decently long verse that you can memorize. If you'd like to pursue this, I'd start now. I like it man, can't wait for more.

Thanks dude.