chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list How to make my life fun?
Author
(05-02-2018, 06:26 AM)reGEN Wrote: Maybe he means that he requires more effort to start a relationship because the "first impression" part is harder?

Judging by this comment, definitely so.
Quote:having a girlfriend is very hard for me

My post was more so based on the fact that appearance Isn't a significant contributing factor In establishing a relationship.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: How to make my life fun? #12
Maybe thinking about what you want and what you need to do in order to make it happen in a systematic manner can help you. Here's a set of questions that might be suitable to your needs.

1. The Goal: What change would you like to make in your life now?
2. The Specific Steps: What specifically do you need to do this week in order to start to make that happen? 3. The Reality Check: What inner or outer obstacles might get in the way of you taking those steps this week?
4. Dealing with Obstacles: How will you deal with the obstacles that may come up this week?
5. The Motivation Check: Are you committed to doing what’s necessary to meet your goal this week?

This list is taken from a short paper aimed at therapists trying to help their clients to set and achieve goals, but I think it's applicable to the general public also.

source: http://docshare01.docshare.tips/files/25...701189.pdf