chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to hide your important files from people without making Hidden folders filter_list
Author
How to hide your important files from people without making Hidden folders #1
Don't think this is a joke. You never will know if this is effective until you try it. B)

Steps:
  1. Go to your Desktop and create a new folder
  2. Name the folder Internet Explorer
  3. Change the folder icon to Internet Explorer
  4. Keep it in a corner of the desktop
  5. Enjoy your files hidden
No thanks necessary folks. I'm just here to help. :thumb-up:
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

[+] 1 user Likes OversouL's post

RE: How to hide your important files from people without making Hidden folders #2
That's an awesome little trick there, nice one :thumb-up:

RE: How to hide your important files from people without making Hidden folders #3
To be honest, this shit right here helped me a lot. It saved it a fucking ton of time, thanks soul. :poop:
[Image: a319ef9581853.560e3236d2b0b.png]

RE: How to hide your important files from people without making Hidden folders #4
That's actually a pretty decent idea.

RE: How to hide your important files from people without making Hidden folders #5
Most friends that want to use my laptop or computer will go to IE right away. lol.

Anyways, it's a cool trick. Thanks for sharing.
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”

RE: How to hide your important files from people without making Hidden folders #6
Or change it to Opera lol.
[Image: DMuneZL.png]

RE: How to hide your important files from people without making Hidden folders #7
You could also just create a hidden partition with TrueCrypt.

RE: How to hide your important files from people without making Hidden folders #8
(08-28-2013, 12:10 AM)Chaos Wrote: Most friends that want to use my laptop or computer will go to IE right away. lol.

Anyways, it's a cool trick. Thanks for sharing.

Lol, why would they use IE? Aren't they familiar with new faster browsers?
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

RE: How to hide your important files from people without making Hidden folders #9
Wow that's an awesome trick! Thanks for sharing.

RE: How to hide your important files from people without making Hidden folders #10
This just saved me a lot of work trying to hide my files. Thanks man!
[Image: wIIEgij.png]