chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list How to earn Money by sharing your Bandwith
Author
How to earn Money by sharing your Bandwith #1
Hello, today i will show u how u can earn money by sharing your traffic.

First u need to sign up on this website Website

When u are registered u have Download option where u can download Program.
U will get 0.1$ for each 1GB sold[Shared] Bandwith.
Payments going throught paypal!

Enjoy

RE: How to earn Money by sharing your Bandwith #2
show proofs that you withdrawed money from this website .
“The number of places in paradise is limited, only in hell is entry open to all.”

[Image: D0ySe8z.gif]

RE: How to earn Money by sharing your Bandwith #3
(05-20-2019, 03:11 PM)K4X3L1 Wrote: show proofs that  you withdrawed money  from this website .

https://imgur.com/qNsOsMD

RE: How to earn Money by sharing your Bandwith #4
Hmm whilst I wouldnt really want my connection being used for something I dont know about I guess if you have an unlimited connection and you just leave it on every night it might be worth it if you can automate it. Problem is obviously does it add up to more than your energy bills?

RE: How to earn Money by sharing your Bandwith #5
bills for energy is cheap lol, your pc consume maybe 5$ of total energy per month

RE: How to earn Money by sharing your Bandwith #6
This is a bit of a wonky idea. This all depends on how many Gigabytes the company is taking from you. If they don't take enough from you, it'll just pile up on your energy bill. And what is your data even going to?
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Franku

RE: How to earn Money by sharing your Bandwith #7
(05-20-2019, 06:06 PM)Drako Wrote: This is a bit of a wonky idea. This all depends on how many Gigabytes the company is taking from you. If they don't take enough from you, it'll just pile up on your energy bill. And what is your data even going to?

(05-20-2019, 04:56 AM)Drako Wrote: I like the "Botnets Allowed" part, and with all of the other things your VPS's allow it seems like a hub for illegal activity. Doesn't matter to me though, I'm just throwing that out there.

they will pull how much they need from u, and everything is secured and anonymously...

RE: How to earn Money by sharing your Bandwith #8
Quote:U will get 0.1$ for each 1GB sold[Shared] Bandwith

I cannot fathom why anyone would share their bandwidth of that magnitude, for a measly payout of 0.1$ .
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: How to earn Money by sharing your Bandwith #9
I don't want my connection to be used for CP or other highly illegal things. There would be a high chance of your IP becoming blacklisted, etc. To make it worse, only $0.1 per GB? I'm going to pass on this one.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2019, 05:32 AM by dismay.)
[Image: 4MtNRt3.gif]