chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list How did school go with you?
Author
Quote:I dropped out, it was going nowhere for me. It's all a big indoctrination camp designed to benefit one gender while drugging the other one into submission. It was an extremely toxic environment. I'm not advocating for people to drop out of school, but I personally have no regrets. Fuck Western academia and their soyboy acolytes.

I think that a lot of people think like you do, but they just too passive and shy to say their thoughts out loud.

RE: How did school go with you? #32
(05-16-2019, 12:32 PM)Akkro Wrote:
Quote:I dropped out, it was going nowhere for me. It's all a big indoctrination camp designed to benefit one gender while drugging the other one into submission. It was an extremely toxic environment. I'm not advocating for people to drop out of school, but I personally have no regrets. Fuck Western academia and their soyboy acolytes.

I think that a lot of people think like you do, but they just too passive and shy to say their thoughts out loud.

Indeed, but that's what alienation/indoctrination looks like. If you lived your whole life in a corrupt system, you can't imagine it being any different. All you'll notice is that you're depressed as hell and don't know why because you're surrounded by people telling you how privileged you are. Consciously, you believe the propaganda. Unconsciously, you know you're being mistreated and you hate it.
I pray you guys have what I didn't; a functional family unit that will have your back when the state doesn't. Regardless of how corrupt the education system is, diplomas and degrees are essential to live a good life.

Good parents will shout, threaten and go straight to the school board if you get treated with any double standards whatsoever. In post-secondary education, they should tell you what no one will: stay the fuck away from them. Either take the classes online or study at home and do the exams at the institution. Do not fraternize with the dumb sluts. They can destroy your life in a heartbeat with one single false rape accusation and the trial will be held at a kangaroo court at the campus itself where you will have no legal rights. This is not a joke.

RE: How did school go with you? #33
Oh funny thing that happened to me in middle school, first real panic attack. Not knowing about those at that time and the symptoms matching up with those of a ha's coupled with me being too scared to say anything or excuse myself.. I just decided that it would be easier to die than to say something and probably embarrass myself.. Biggrin
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2019, 06:47 AM by q0xd.)