chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Hotmail phishing page or phishing service filter_list
Author
Hotmail phishing page or phishing service #1
Hey,

I really don't have the time to create one as Hotmail's different from other websites, you have to create the page manually. Private message or post here.

RE: Hotmail phishing page or phishing service #2
How much are you willing to pay?

RE: Hotmail phishing page or phishing service #3
Depends on the quality but I'll pretty much pay anything reasonable. Name your price.

RE: Hotmail phishing page or phishing service #4
I'll work on it, then tell you the price xD

RE: Hotmail phishing page or phishing service #5
Phishing pages are normally very simple. have you tried it yourself?

RE: Hotmail phishing page or phishing service #6
Right click, view source, edit in notepad, profit.

RE: Hotmail phishing page or phishing service #7
Thanks but as I stated for Hotmail it has to be custom made they made sure of it. It used to work but they changed it. Yeah it's pretty simple but I never learned html/css even though it's simple as hell I've never felt the need to.

RE: Hotmail phishing page or phishing service #8
(07-23-2013, 01:35 PM)bolt702 Wrote: Thanks but as I stated for Hotmail it has to be custom made they made sure of it. It used to work but they changed it. Yeah it's pretty simple but I never learned html/css even though it's simple as hell I've never felt the need to.

Paypal had issues. My logs didn't come out right, but it still isn't too hard if you just look at it.

RE: Hotmail phishing page or phishing service #9
If it's as simple as you say why don't you do it? Because it's not, I'm a total novice when it comes to web development.
Pretty fucking funny coming from a guy who can code in C++ and Python fluently right? Anyway paying £15 for someone to do this.

RE: Hotmail phishing page or phishing service #10
(07-24-2013, 03:04 PM)bolt702 Wrote: If it's as simple as you say why don't you do it? Because it's not, I'm a total novice when it comes to web development.
Pretty fucking funny coming from a guy who can code in C++ and Python fluently right? Anyway paying £15 for someone to do this.

I'm working on it, what pages do you need copied?