chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread Closed 

Host Stresser? filter_list
Author
I'm not sure what to call it, but I'm looking to buy a stresser/booter where I can take down gaming servers, such as Bf4/3 servers, Rust servers, so on and so forth. I've bought many booter/stresser on the internet, they do not even do a tiny bit of harm when i try to attack a server.

Thanks in advance.
[Image: a319ef9581853.560e3236d2b0b.png]

RE: Host Stresser? #2
That's because most decent servers have decent DDoS protection installed. All these booters for sale on HF will not be able to take down any such servers. This is mainly because multiple people try attacking the same servers and the victim with DDoS protection can mitigate the traffic and block access for that traffic. Meaning the next time someone tries to attack it, it isn't going to work due to the filtering.
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

RE: Host Stresser? #3
(07-07-2014, 12:51 PM)BreShiE Wrote: That's because most decent servers have decent DDoS protection installed. All these booters for sale on HF will not be able to take down any such servers. This is mainly because multiple people try attacking the same servers and the victim with DDoS protection can mitigate the traffic and block access for that traffic. Meaning the next time someone tries to attack it, it isn't going to work due to the filtering.

Can you recommend any other programs i could use that WILL take down a serveR?

RE: Host Stresser? #4
(07-07-2014, 01:18 PM)Exiled Wrote: Can you recommend any other programs i could use that WILL take down a serveR?

Nope. Do some reading and figure it out for yourself. Learn about networking and the actual effects of DDoS and analyse a booter yourself.
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

RE: Host Stresser? #5
(07-07-2014, 01:42 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Nope. Do some reading and figure it out for yourself. Learn about networking and the actual effects of DDoS and analyse a booter yourself.

wow ok