chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list High Pay!! Seeking real hackers, no kiddies.
Author
RE: High Pay!! Seeking real hackers, no kiddies. #11
You'll have to put the account in escrow. Get mothered, Jiggly, or Oni to hold the $$$ in a PayPal account so your hire knows it's real. You can't suddenly pull payment, and they can't rip you off.
Maybe I'll shoot you a PM but you came at this thread all wrong
Never forget your towel.
Student of all. Master of none.
Stay hydrated.
Fool Proof Wally World Encryption PIN RemovalFor DiSa Locked Tablets
Nextbooks, RCA Voyager series, and any other tablet running Android that has a big yellow lock on the packaging

RE: High Pay!! Seeking real hackers, no kiddies. #12
This reminds me of a similar situation. A person would act as a middleman between pentesters and AAA companies. Essentially they'd take the vulnerabilities, and offer security consulting (without the pentester) to said companies. Said pentesters would normally receive a fraction. That's assuming the vulnerabilities aren't used for more nefarious purposes.

(09-13-2018, 09:21 AM)thehorridness Wrote: You'll have to put the account in escrow. Get mothered, Jiggly, or Oni  to hold the $$$ in a PayPal account so your hire knows it's real. You can't suddenly pull payment, and they can't rip you off.

Nobody should escrow for Paypal. Their dispute process is awful, and it's asking to get screwed.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: High Pay!! Seeking real hackers, no kiddies $5000. #13
(09-13-2018, 09:21 AM)thehorridness Wrote: You'll have to put the account in escrow. Get mothered, Jiggly, or Oni  to hold the $$$ in a PayPal account so your hire knows it's real. You can't suddenly pull payment, and they can't rip you off.

Please read the OP.
I said BTC or XMR only, and PM me of you're serious about the job.
You suggesting to use Paypal is a complete disregard for what I wrote. If I was offering paypal i would've had it as an option. Why would anyone with common sense suggest the use of paypal for such job? This is beyond me.lol maybe LE?

Yes like I said 90% of people won't be able to do the job. This is not offensive, it's logical. i've posted in 11 forums, and these threads had over 9000 views , got 15 scammers, only 3 people were serious and 1 is currently working --the other two couldn't do the job. So if someone is hurt for me being direct, they shouldn't. Pure statistics.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 09:02 AM by Kropotkin.)

RE: High Pay!! Seeking real hackers, no kiddies. #14
I still think that your attitude is quite annoying, but that is just my opinion. Nonetheless, you need to have nothing to lose if you take this job, as you are so new on this forum and i think you should get some more rep
But, i hope you get the job done.