chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Help with a Logitech SE
Author
(05-25-2018, 10:58 AM)Auftot Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 03:40 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-20-2018, 05:24 PM)Auftot Wrote: Thank you very much I will do this and hopefully it will work! Wink

You're welcome.

As the turn of events come to hand, please keep us updated.

(05-20-2018, 07:28 PM)hamdam Wrote: wtf logictech seems to get hard to SE

"Harder", not hard.

I just got this
Thank you. However, once again this youtube link does not lead to a video. Unfortunately, without this we will not be able to assist you with your warranty replacement claim. I will be closing this case due to lack of cooperation with our request for a video we can reach.

Not sure if I got unlucky with the rep or I did something else. I think is may of been because when they said to re-upload I replaced on yt and used another invalid link.

Did you tell them that It's working fine on your end?

In addition, sent an Image of the fictitious video (displaying only the device and nothing else) with the corrupted URL clearly visible, thereby justifying the YouTube video Is functional? Every step In your method counts and If there's one minute detail that doesn't correspond with your request & compliance, It can lead to an unsuccessful result.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Help with a Logitech SE #32
(05-25-2018, 11:23 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 10:58 AM)Auftot Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 03:40 AM)mothered Wrote: You're welcome.

As the turn of events come to hand, please keep us updated.

"Harder", not hard.

I just got this
Thank you. However, once again this youtube link does not lead to a video. Unfortunately, without this we will not be able to assist you with your warranty replacement claim. I will be closing this case due to lack of cooperation with our request for a video we can reach.

Not sure if I got unlucky with the rep or I did something else. I think is may of been because when they said to re-upload I replaced on yt and used another invalid link.

In addition, sent an Image of the fictitious video (displaying only the device and nothing else) with the corrupted URL clearly visible, thereby justifying the YouTube video Is functional? Every step In your method counts and If there's one minute detail that doesn't correspond with your request & compliance, It can lead to an unsuccessful result.
Do you think that if I reply now they would accept it or should I try from the start
i hev no life

RE: Help with a Logitech SE #33
(05-25-2018, 11:47 AM)Auftot Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 11:23 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 10:58 AM)Auftot Wrote: I just got this

Do you think that if I reply now they would accept it

You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain, so yes.

Also, play the victim by saying you've been treated unfairly, when all you did was comply with their request. If need be, ask to speak with their superior and explain the matter to him/her.

RE: Help with a Logitech SE #34
(05-25-2018, 11:53 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 11:47 AM)Auftot Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 11:23 AM)mothered Wrote: Did you tell them that It's working fine on your end?

Do you think that if I reply now they would accept it

You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain, so yes.

Also, play the victim by saying you've been treated unfairly, when all you did was comply with their request. If need be, ask to speak with their superior and explain the matter to him/her.

Yay thanks for the help, just one more question since I should be complaining about the rep should I wait for the email asking if I was satisfied with the help
i hev no life

RE: Help with a Logitech SE #35
(05-25-2018, 12:34 PM)Auftot Wrote: since I should be complaining about the rep should I wait for the email asking if I was satisfied with the help

Don't bother waiting for the email.

As opposed to assisting customers on a case-by-case basis, the emails are generated to Improve customer service as a whole by collectively using each feedback.