chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Hello Guys!
Author
Welcome to Sinister.ly, I hope you have a great time and be active.
[Image: Y0cpvhD.jpg]

RE: Hello Guys! #12
Your Interests are very much similar to mine.

Welcome to our community and have a great stay.

RE: Hello Guys! #13
Hello n1nj4c!

Welcome to Sinisterly, make sure to read the rules before posting.
https://sinister.ly/misc.php?action=help&hid=8

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me.
And of course, remember to stay high quality!

Enjoy your stay!

Sincerely yours,

Skryptec
Hmm.

RE: Hello Guys! #14
(01-10-2017, 05:46 AM)n1nj4c Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 03:43 AM)d0ntjump Wrote: Welcome to the forum @n1nj4c. I'm sure you will make some valuable friends here. There is a great bit of knowledge to gain here as well. Shoot me a PM if you ever need any help with anything. What OS do you currently use?

Thanks, ill message you...i currently use Arch linux Smile

Cool. I hear Arch is a good distro. I currently use ParrotOS. What kinda things are you into? Do you partake in any hacking or sort?
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Hello Guys! #15
(01-11-2017, 01:38 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 05:46 AM)n1nj4c Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 03:43 AM)d0ntjump Wrote: Welcome to the forum @n1nj4c. I'm sure you will make some valuable friends here. There is a great bit of knowledge to gain here as well. Shoot me a PM if you ever need any help with anything. What OS do you currently use?

Thanks, ill message you...i currently use Arch linux Smile

Cool. I hear Arch is a good distro. I currently use ParrotOS. What kinda things are you into? Do you partake in any hacking or sort?

parrotOS is nice too and new. I used to use debian distros like kali and parrot, then i switch to Arch Linux, now im an Arch lover. Yes I do hack and i use social engineering a lot. I try to learn as much as i can everyday about hacking hoping to be recognize as a hacker someday Smile Still consider myself a script kiddie.

RE: Hello Guys! #16
(01-11-2017, 10:36 AM)n1nj4c Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 01:38 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 05:46 AM)n1nj4c Wrote: Thanks, ill message you...i currently use Arch linux Smile

parrotOS is nice too and new. I used to use debian distros like kali and parrot, then i switch to Arch Linux, now im an Arch lover. Yes I do hack and i use social engineering a lot. I try to learn as much as i can everyday about hacking hoping to be recognize as a hacker someday Smile  Still consider myself a script kiddie.

I'm into cisco networking, digital forensics and python programming.

RE: Hello Guys! #17
(01-11-2017, 10:39 AM)n1nj4c Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 10:36 AM)n1nj4c Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 01:38 AM)d0ntjump Wrote: Cool. I hear Arch is a good distro. I currently use ParrotOS. What kinda things are you into? Do you partake in any hacking or sort?

parrotOS is nice too and new. I used to use debian distros like kali and parrot, then i switch to Arch Linux, now im an Arch lover. Yes I do hack and i use social engineering a lot. I try to learn as much as i can everyday about hacking hoping to be recognize as a hacker someday Smile  Still consider myself a script kiddie.

I'm into cisco networking, digital forensics and python programming.

I've just repaired one of my older rigs and I'm going to install Arch on it. I'll let you know how it goes. What DE do you use? It's good you consider yourself to still be at a learning stage. The worst thing a hacker can become is arrogant. I hack for the trill and not for a title. We will have to team up sometime and cause a little trouble. I'm currently learning Python.
[Image: giphy.gif]