chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello filter_list
Author
My “name” is NotSUre. I love learning about Technology and picking up new skills. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If not, I will be active as much as possible and I hope to meet people along the way.

RE: Hello #2
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do
I DO THIS SH!T
Quote:“The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear”
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Hello #3
Your Interest certainly suites the nature of this board.

For your reference, the rules are found here. Feel free to ask for assistance If and when needed.
Have a nice stay.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Hello #4
Thank you for the welcome.

(11-25-2019, 07:48 AM)Established2003 Wrote: Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

RE: Hello #5
Thank you for the welcome. I am happy people offer courses or trainings. I am not sure what they are called.

(11-25-2019, 08:37 AM)mothered Wrote: Your Interest certainly suites the nature of this board.

For your reference, the rules are found here. Feel free to ask for assistance If and when needed.
Have a nice stay.

RE: Hello #6
Welcome aboard...
BestChange - Best Exchange Rates for E-Currencies - https://www.bestchange.com/?p=936130

RE: Hello #7
(11-25-2019, 03:07 PM)NotSURE Wrote: Thank you for the welcome. I am happy people offer courses or trainings. I am not sure what they are called.

You're welcome.

In terms of courses, I'm not sure what you're referring to.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Hello #8
Thank you for the welcome.

(11-25-2019, 06:37 PM)hacxx Wrote: Welcome aboard...

RE: Hello #9
Hey whats up man. Welcome to the community, hmu if you need anything man. Glad to have you here.
Discord: Refusal#9006
[Image: Zg4Tw5l.gif]

RE: Hello #10
Thank you for the welcome man. I definitely will. Thanks for the offer.

(11-26-2019, 07:42 AM)Refusal Wrote: Hey whats up man. Welcome to the community, hmu if you need anything man. Glad to have you here.