chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Hello
Author
Greetings from United Kingdom!

I'm very happy to be here, it looks like a very nice forum and I hope I will be able to contribute something to the site.

Well I guess that's it. See you around.

[+] 1 user Likes dcybergeek's post

RE: Hello #2
Welcome @dcybergeek. I used to speak decent Welsh; that was a long time ago, though.

RE: Hello #3
(06-14-2019, 07:36 PM)skeeba Wrote: Welcome @dcybergeek. I used to speak decent Welsh; that was a long time ago, though.

Any shop in North Wales. You might have to wait until they hear you speak English first, though. Tongue

RE: Hello #4
It's good to read you're finding this board of Interest.

For your reference, the rules are found here. In the event you require assistance, staff are at your disposal.
Have a wonderful stay.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Hello #5
(06-15-2019, 12:01 PM)mothered Wrote: It's good to read you're finding this board of Interest.

For your reference, the rules are found here. In the event you require assistance, staff are at your disposal.
Have a wonderful stay.

Thanks a lot for the welcome man.

RE: Hello #6
(06-15-2019, 02:50 PM)dcybergeek Wrote:
(06-15-2019, 12:01 PM)mothered Wrote: It's good to read you're finding this board of Interest.

Have a wonderful stay.

Thanks a lot for the welcome man.

You're welcome.

Feel free to PM me with any concerns you may have.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Hello #7
(06-15-2019, 08:11 AM)dcybergeek Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 07:36 PM)skeeba Wrote: Welcome @dcybergeek. I used to speak decent Welsh; that was a long time ago, though.

Any shop in North Wales. You might have to wait until they hear you speak English first, though. Tongue

Spent a long weekend weekend in Caernarfon and it was a splendid experience. It was great to see the weens speaking their mither kintra's leed.

RE: Hello #8
Welcome to the community! Do not hesitate to ask for help. And enjoy your stay.
[Image: e053f64769849787d98aa441b1c61a14.jpg]

RE: Hello #9
Welcome to the forum dcybergeek, you are well known on the matrix.

RE: Hello #10
Welcome to Sl bud, PM whenever you need something.
[Image: a00ae085a1a62e0d5ab60291fbad0071.png]