chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hacking with witch Android device? filter_list
Author
Hope all is well.    Question?  I am looking to do some hacking with one of my left over Android  devices.  Out of these 3, which would  best:

Samsung Galaxy  S7
Google Pixel
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

If I was to root the device, does the apps for non root work?  I know they don't work the other way around.  Ok trying to learn.  Any and all info is much appreciated!  Thanks G

RE: Hacking with witch Android device? #2
Quote: I am looking to do some hacking
What exactly are you planning to perform/achieve?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Hacking with witch Android device? #3
Well, I have not decided exactly. So I'm researching my rear off, and figured I would post this question. I would learn by doing much better and figure out what I could do. I see a lot of hacking apps. I read about ones that give me the most interest. I figured it was time to put one or two of these old devices sitting around, put it to work/practice.

RE: Hacking with witch Android device? #4
Samsung Galaxy S7 would be easy to root as you can easily unlock the bootloader of the device. You are correct at the point or apps not working on rooted devices. But you can use Magisk to root your device as it can bypass the Google security measures which [revent your form using apps on rooted devices. Visit XDA developers and check it out..

RE: Hacking with witch Android device? #5
Thank you very much! I will check into that now. Thanks again