chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Hacker Service Needed
Author
Hi all,

I need some hacking services.

The task is as follows: I've got a bunch of e-mail addresses. First of all, I need copies of the mailboxes. Not access. Not screenshots. Actual copies of all mails that went in and out.

We are talking about four domains, nine e-mail addresses.

Reward per mailbox is 300 US$. So the total for this task would be 2700 US$.

Task 2: I need from as many of the users copies of documents they have on their computers. How you do this: Your solution is okay, if I get the material. Reward per computer: 1000 US$. So a total of 9000 US$ for this task.

If you do both, you'll get 12'000 US$ (I can calculate - the 300 US$ are a little bonus. Just in case...)

The targets have committed some crimes. So no: I don't feel sorry for asking them to be hacked.

How it works:
I'm sure you have a couple of questions. Ask them if they can, in your opinion, be asked publicly. Otherwise: Ask me for my e-mail address, and you can send me your questions privately.

If you are successfull in getting the e-mails: I first want to see evidence. This evidence should be at least two e-mails they receied, randomly chosen, and two e-mails they've sent. This is per account.

Payment is in BTC through a mixer from a multisig wallet. The costs for the mixer go on my expenses.

If you succeed to get documents - doc, docx, xls, odt, pdf, jpg, whatever - you have to prove this by sending me five documents, randomly chosen by you.

Again, payment is in BTC through a mixer from a multisig wallet. The costs for the mixer go on my expenses.

Payment goes through an escrow. Costs for the escrow will be paid by me.

So now: Open for your questions.

P.S.: Please be patient - if I do not reply immedeately, I'm out for work.

P.P.S.: The same offer is posted at other places. If someone gets the job, I let you all know here.

RE: Hacker Service Needed #2
This offer still is up - nobody was successful until now.

RE: Hacker Service Needed #3
you seem pretty suspcious And 12,000 is way too much to send via bitcoin (YES YOU CAN BE TRACKED WITH THIS AMOUNT)
the only way i would do this is if you meet me in person lol
The Names Bond.......... James Bond

[+] 1 user Likes weezybaby8212000's post

RE: Hacker Service Needed #4
(08-07-2017, 07:26 PM)weezybaby8212000 Wrote: you seem pretty suspcious And 12,000 is way too much to send via bitcoin (YES YOU CAN BE TRACKED WITH THIS AMOUNT)

i agree its probably a dude posing as a buyer to get a hacker arrested

[+] 2 users Like phoyt123's post

RE: Hacker Service Needed #5
(08-07-2017, 07:26 PM)weezybaby8212000 Wrote: you seem pretty suspcious And 12,000 is way too much to send via bitcoin (YES YOU CAN BE TRACKED WITH THIS AMOUNT)

Just toss it through a tumbler or two. You'll be fine.

[+] 1 user Likes Botanicals's post

RE: Hacker Service Needed #6
yeah i guess that would work lmao but hey cash is better lmao
The Names Bond.......... James Bond

RE: Hacker Service Needed #7
(08-11-2017, 06:58 AM)weezybaby8212000 Wrote: yeah i guess that would work lmao but hey cash is better lmao

How exactly would you send cash through the internet?

Bitcoin is much more convenient, and that is why it is used.
+++++++++[>++++++++++>>++++++++++<<<-]>+>>+++<<<++++[>>++++++++++>>++++++++++>++++++++++<<<<<-]>>+++++>>+++>++++++[<<<<<,[>>>>.<<<<-]>>>>>.<<<<.>.>.>>]

[Image: kphlxb.jpg]

RE: Hacker Service Needed #8
Those considering this, be cautious.

The nature of the request Is a punishable offense on a federal level.

[+] 3 users Like mothered's post

RE: Hacker Service Needed #9
This is illegal and illegal things are wrong.

With that said OP, why are you paying people off instead of learning to do it yourself.
"Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges"

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

RE: Hacker Service Needed #10

i get what you mean, it's kind of hard to be anonymous without a mixer with every transaction on the blockchain being public.

but you could just send btc from point of purchase - > your wallet on Tails - > send to secondary wallet over hidden service -> send to mixer if it makes you sleep better (optional), if you do send it to a mixer, follow these steps to make sure an exchange's algorithm figure out that you are sending your btc to be laundered.

Or, even better, buy Monero with your bitcoin using shapeshift.io, no idea why people think bitcoin is ideal for things like this. I also don't condone any of this, just giving info.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2017, 10:22 AM by nesta.)

[+] 1 user Likes nesta's post