chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list H1Z1 becomes Free To Play
Author

What do you think about it becoming free to play?
People that bought it will get some cases and a few exclusive skins  Notamused

Btw you can just buy the game on G2A for 3.33€ using a coupon to get the skins in case you want them but make sure you redeem your key before the game becomes free.

[Image: DXxhGp0X4AAcmEV.jpg]

RE: H1Z1 becomes Free To Play #2
Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely try this

RE: H1Z1 becomes Free To Play #3
I first played H1Z1 a couple years back. PUBG seems to have replaced it, and is likely the reason it's free now. Couldn't even queue into a match a couple hours ago. They've added a lot, so hopefully going F2P helps grow the playerbase.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: H1Z1 becomes Free To Play #4
(03-12-2018, 01:33 PM)Oni Wrote: I first played H1Z1 a couple years back. PUBG seems to have replaced it, and is likely the reason it's free now. Couldn't even queue into a match a couple hours ago. They've added a lot, so hopefully going F2P helps grow the playerbase.

They actually wanted to make it f2p for quite some time afaik. I never really liked it due to the weird way the weapons worked and the fact you only had that low amount of different weapons.

RE: H1Z1 becomes Free To Play #5
(03-12-2018, 01:33 PM)Oni Wrote: I first played H1Z1 a couple years back. PUBG seems to have replaced it, and is likely the reason it's free now. Couldn't even queue into a match a couple hours ago. They've added a lot, so hopefully going F2P helps grow the playerbase.

I've not really played it, and bought it on sale back when pubg came out (so right when nobody played it anymore lol).
As Oni said, we couldn't even queue into a match. Although, that was far from peak time in fairness. I have noticed several people are going back to the game ot at least try out the new things, so hopefully the work they've done (and the new freeness) will encourage more players to play.

Spoiler:
Still prefer the jumping in h1z1 compared to pubg's atrocious movement mechanics!

However, some have learned to do it well:

[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: H1Z1 becomes Free To Play #6
(03-12-2018, 02:04 PM)chunky Wrote:

They actually wanted to make it f2p for quite some time afaik. I never really liked it due to the weird way the weapons worked and the fact you only had that low amount of different weapons.

Battle Royales should definitely strive for more of a variety in terms of weapons. In H1Z1/Fortnite/PUBG, there's probably less than 15 possible weapons, and things are relatively predictable.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: H1Z1 becomes Free To Play #7
(03-13-2018, 01:51 AM)Oni Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 02:04 PM)chunky Wrote:

Battle Royales should definitely strive for more of a variety in terms of weapons. In H1Z1/Fortnite/PUBG, there's probably less than 15 possible weapons, and things are relatively predictable.

I only played Fortnite on a mates xbox once so I can't say anything about it since I don't know it but I remember there being the same weapons in different colors or something like that. H1Z1 has only 3 weapons if I'm right? and PUBG is actually doing pretty good in terms of weapon variety imo.

RE: H1Z1 becomes Free To Play #8
H1Z1 was always a fun game to play

RE: H1Z1 becomes Free To Play #9
I have played this game before, stupid that I bought it though. I wouldn't really say there was a REALLY active playerbase, but it might change now since it's f2p. Really hope they'll implement some new things now too.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: H1Z1 becomes Free To Play #10
H1Z1 was a cool game, but when they made it f2p they fucked over the people who bought it before for like 20 euros for me. Really shit, but the game is really dead as I have seen in some videos.
SHAMWOW!

Discord: custom ?#7509
Twitter: @3301mc