chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Google Pixel Labels (Any model) (US)
Author
Now offering this service. A middle man will be used for all trades, for mine and your safety. I am providing labels for any Google Pixel model.

Models and prices:
- Google Pixel 2 (XL) (Black&White) (Just Black) (64GB) (128GB)
- I can also do Pixel 1s
- 1-5 labels will be $75/label
- 5 or more labels will be $65/label

Payment method(s):
- I'm only accepting BTC right now

Terms of service
- I will not be held responsible if you fail boxing
- Sale is final and no refunds will be given
- You must provide me with a US address in which you want the pixel to be shipped to

This is not the full SE. I am only providing the label, you will then have to box the product and call up google to tell them that you have shipped the product and they should send the replacement device before the boxed "phone" arrives at their facilities.

VOUCH COPY WILL BE GIVEN AWAY TO A TRUSTED MEMBER

Pm me or add me on discord dyceNulled#7626 for orders and more information
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 09:48 PM by dyce.)

RE: Google Pixel Labels (Any model) (US) #2
I'm not going to use the shipping label, but if you could provide me with the shipping label and the email from google customer service regarding the label, I could leave a vouch.
Also, I can MM for anyone wanting to use this service
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

RE: Google Pixel Labels (Any model) (US) #3
(08-10-2018, 10:55 AM)DragonicRek Wrote: I'm not going to use the shipping label, but if you could provide me with the shipping label and the email from google customer service regarding the label, I could leave a vouch.

Sure, I'd gladly do that. Would you want me to change the address of the label for you? or since you're not using it would you just want the Gmail account with the label on it?

RE: Google Pixel Labels (Any model) (US) #4
(08-10-2018, 11:19 AM)dyce Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 10:55 AM)DragonicRek Wrote: I'm not going to use the shipping label, but if you could provide me with the shipping label and the email from google customer service regarding the label, I could leave a vouch.

Sure, I'd gladly do that. Would you want me to change the address of the label for you? or since you're not using it would you just want the Gmail account with the label on it?

Yes. You do not need to change the address. Just please provide me with the gmail acount
Thanks again
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

RE: Google Pixel Labels (Any model) (US) #5
Google is not sending out replacements from express Fed ex 2 day labels.

RE: Google Pixel Labels (Any model) (US) #6
(08-12-2018, 05:33 AM)vimmys Wrote: Google is not sending out replacements from express Fed ex 2 day labels.

Lmao they are, you just need to call them...