chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Gold help help ..... filter_list
Author
i want to shift on blogger but currently i am using  wordpress and using free hosting . so i want to ask right now my domain is not showing in blogger when i test it.so how i can shift to blogger complelety ....please help and fast.. by mistake i click on wordpress reset and they delete my all content now i dont want to use wordpress anymore i just want to use my domain (anonfam.com ) in blogger ..  please guide ..seem doubt full that i can use this domain in blogger because it already using somewhere.

[Image: 7k5ctqR.png]

blogger not showing my domain as shown in  above pic...... help me to solve it . i am using my domain in hosting . Cool  Cool

Sad  Sad  Sad
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020, 07:43 PM by fsociety.)

RE: help help ..... #2
You had to remove the ".com" at the end, however, the address has already been taken

[Image: OTBnzQa3RVy31mjukIfx8Q.png]
i like coding & cracking apps
im rly lazy xd

shoppy.gg account

github account

sinister.ly <3

RE: help help ..... #3
(03-26-2020, 07:51 PM)miso Wrote: You had to remove the ".com" at the end, however, the address has already been taken

no i already  buuy anonfam.com domain .

you didnt understand my views.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020, 07:55 PM by fsociety.)

RE: help help ..... #4
(03-26-2020, 07:54 PM)fsociety Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 07:51 PM)miso Wrote: You had to remove the ".com" at the end, however, the address has already been taken

oh, well maybe use another web service, such as 000webhost.com or something similar. im not a website host expert, i try to help by giving what i know

i used to host a small website on 000webhost, thats why im recommanding it
i like coding & cracking apps
im rly lazy xd

shoppy.gg account

github account

sinister.ly <3

RE: help help ..... #5
(03-26-2020, 08:00 PM)miso Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 07:54 PM)fsociety Wrote:

oh, well maybe use another web service, such as 000webhost.com or something similar. im not a website host expert, i try to help by giving what i know

yes my domain (anonfam.com )is already in use in hosting (freehosting.com) only that what i am asking how should i removed it completely so blogger can show my domain (anonfam.com) @mothered can help me... that

[+] 1 user Likes fsociety's post

RE: help help ..... #6
(03-26-2020, 08:11 PM)fsociety Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 08:00 PM)miso Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 07:54 PM)fsociety Wrote: no i already  buuy anonfam.com domain .

yes my domain (anonfam.com )is already in use in hosting (freehosting.com) only that what i am asking how should i removed it completely so blogger can show my domain (anonfam.com) @mothered can help me... that

In your domain registrar's account, delete all entries- DNS, CNAME, A Record, 301 redirection (If any) and so forth. This will disassociate your domain name with the said web host.

You can then add the above entries to Blogger.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: help help ..... #7
(03-27-2020, 03:14 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 08:11 PM)fsociety Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 08:00 PM)miso Wrote: oh, well maybe use another web service, such as 000webhost.com or something similar. im not a website host expert, i try to help by giving what i know

In your domain registrar's account, delete all entries- DNS, CNAME, A Record, 301 redirection (If any) and so forth. This will disassociate your domain name with the said web host.

i have deleted all the dns . and set to default in godaddy . i think it will take whole day immediately nothings works..

RE: help help ..... #8
(03-27-2020, 06:21 AM)fsociety Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 03:14 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 08:11 PM)fsociety Wrote: yes my domain (anonfam.com )is already in use in hosting (freehosting.com) only that what i am asking how should i removed it completely so blogger can show my domain (anonfam.com) @mothered can help me... that

i have deleted all the dns . and set to default in godaddy . i think it will take whole day immediately nothings works..

In GoDaddy, the changes should take effect within the hour, If not sooner.

In the CNAME (Alias), Is the Host set to "www" and the "Points to" at Its default state? If you've previously configured the A Record/A Host, It should not point to anything. It's fine with the "@" symbol as the Host, but there must be no entries In the "Points to" fields.

RE: help help ..... #9
(03-27-2020, 06:39 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 06:21 AM)fsociety Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 03:14 AM)mothered Wrote: In your domain registrar's account, delete all entries- DNS, CNAME, A Record, 301 redirection (If any) and so forth. This will disassociate your domain name with the said web host.

In the CNAME (Alias), Is the Host set to "www" and the "Points to" at Its default state? If you've previously configured the A Record/A Host, It should not point to anything. It's fine with the "@" symbol as the Host, but there must be no entries In the "Points to" fields.

These are my setting after removing ... i donot understand much but if you guide me i will do steps easily ..

[Image: hXDAGEx.png]

[Image: mluxmyK.png]

RE: help help ..... #10
(03-27-2020, 06:51 AM)fsociety Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 06:39 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 06:21 AM)fsociety Wrote: i have deleted all the dns . and set to default in godaddy . i think it will take whole day immediately nothings works..

These are my setting after removing ... i donot understand much but if you guide me i will do steps easily ..

[Image: hXDAGEx.png]

[Image: mluxmyK.png]

Looks good.

When you're ready to add your blog, delete the second CNAME entry. In the first one, the Name Is fine at "www", but the value must have "ghs.google.com" (no quotes).

Then add the following A Records (one at a time) under the "A Host" section:

Code:
Record Type  Host      Points to
A            @        216.239.32.21
A            @        216.239.34.21
A            @        216.239.36.21
A            @        216.239.38.21

If there are any other entries In the above (A Host), delete the lot. You can then enter your custom domain In Blogger. You've done this before, so I'm sure you're aware of the error message that you'll receive when saving your domain name, and the entries that you need to copy & paste Into the CNAME fields In GoDaddy.

Excuse my delay In reply. I'm In the middle of gaining back-end access to a major educational Institution, hence I'm jumping back and forth from there to here.