chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Gold Some question on mybb need answer for them. filter_list
Author
RE: Some question on mybb need answer for them. #11
I can answer all of your questions, Just remind me later on on Discord.
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

[+] 1 user Likes Mr.Kurd's post

RE: Some question on mybb need answer for them. #12
(02-15-2020, 01:12 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: I can answer all of your questions, Just remind me later on on Discord.

I was going to add to my last reply, but you've got It covered.

Thanks for that.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 2 users Like mothered's post

RE: Some question on mybb need answer for them. #13
(02-15-2020, 02:51 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 01:12 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: I can answer all of your questions, Just remind me later on on Discord.

Thanks for that.

because you people are already in this field for long time and much expert to answer all my question.

thank u i will contact you.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2020, 08:06 AM by fsociety.)

RE: Some question on mybb need answer for them. #14

Thanks for that.

Ohh Thank you mothered and I will take care of his questions.

(02-15-2020, 08:06 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Thanks for that.

because you people are already in this field for long time and much expert to answer all my question.

thank u i will contact you.
Sure, am online on Discord.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2020, 02:57 PM by Mr.Kurd.)
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
Click for Free VPN

RE: Some question on mybb need answer for them. #15
(02-15-2020, 02:56 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Ohh Thank you mothered and I will take care of his questions.

I'm very confident that you will Indeed.

Although I cannot recall the exact events, I remember many years ago, you took care of a complex MyBB Issue with a particular member who was In urgent need of assistance.

RE: Some question on mybb need answer for them. #16
(02-15-2020, 03:07 PM)mothered Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 02:56 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Ohh Thank you mothered and I will take care of his questions.

Although I cannot recall the exact events, I remember many years ago, you took care of a complex MyBB Issue with a particular member who was In urgent need of assistance.

you are always seems to be the best till now.as a friend  as a family. Cool  Cool i am glad that i found this forum with such great friends. Heart Heart
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2020, 06:53 PM by fsociety.)

RE: Some question on mybb need answer for them. #17

Ohhh yeah you are right it was about editing one of plugins. Tho Thank you for trusting me it means alot.

(02-15-2020, 06:52 PM)fsociety Wrote:

you are always seems to be the best till now.as a friend  as a family. Cool  Cool i am glad that i found this forum with such great friends. Heart Heart
You are not the first one to say and won't be the last one.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2020, 09:57 PM by Mr.Kurd.)
Die  But Don't Lie
Click for Free VPN

RE: Some question on mybb need answer for them. #18
(02-15-2020, 06:52 PM)fsociety Wrote:

you are always seems to be the best till now.as a friend  as a family. Cool  Cool i am glad that i found this forum with such great friends. Heart  Heart

It's nice to read, that you've established a great relationship with many members of our community.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post