Login Register

Gold DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. filter_list
Author
DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #1
[Image: kpmugs50z3351.png]

Hello, Sinister.ly!

I am DarthDiccus, an established refunder who puts you, the customer at the center of my services. This service about you; what you want, and what you need is of the utmost importance and my number one priority. Whether it's the safety of your personal information or my stellar customer service, I work for you.

I am proud to bring my services to the wonderful people here at Sinster.ly, and I am sure that you all will be more than satisfied with my services; You will be ecstatic with the results of what I can do.

I am a world record setting refunder with the largest known Apple refund done to date under my belt; And it is a small showcase of my ability. I live up to my motto, "Unlike the Competition."

So, what are you waiting for?

Place an order today!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that the stores listed above are simply the most popular stores I get orders for. I do dozens of stores that are not listed.

Any and all stores are on the table. Simply contact me with whatever store you have in mind!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me!

Discord (Preferred) -

Server - https://discord.gg/T9EtQZs

Please open a ticket in the Discord server, do not DM me directly.

---------------------------------------------------------

Telegram -

Direct - @DarthDiccus

Telegram Announcements Channel - @DarthDiccusRefunds

Telegram Vouch Channel - @DarthDiccusVouches

---------------------------------------------------------

I am now offering an Amazon multiple replacements service. Open a ticket in my Discord server to order.

[Image: photo-2020-09-06-20-38-33.jpg]

[Image: Vouch3-Mac-Books.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2020, 03:13 AM by DarthDiccus.)

[+] 1 user Likes DarthDiccus's post

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #2
Daily bump!

Place your orders today, people!

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #3
Bump!

Taking orders, and processing will begin tomorrow!

Order today!

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #4
This is a paid sticky until September 4th, 2020. Good luck with sales!
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #5
Hello, everyone!

There is currently a sale running on a select number of stores until the 23rd of this month.

Please check the bottom of the original post for details.

Claim yours today!