Login Register

Gold DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. filter_list
Author
DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #1
[Image: kpmugs50z3351.png]

Hello, Sinister.ly!

I am DarthDiccus, an established refunder who puts you, the customer at the center of my services. This service about you; what you want, and what you need is of the utmost importance and my number one priority. Whether it's the safety of your personal information or my stellar customer service, I work for you.

I am proud to bring my services to the wonderful people here at Sinster.ly, and I am sure that you all will be more than satisfied with my services; You will be ecstatic with the results of what I can do.

I am a world record setting refunder with the largest known Apple refund done to date under my belt; And it is a small showcase of my ability. I live up to my motto, "Unlike the Competition."

So, what are you waiting for?

Place an order today!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that the stores listed above are simply the most popular stores I get orders for. I do dozens of stores that are not listed here. You may find them in the Telegram announcements channel.

Any and all stores are on the table. Simply contact me with whatever store you have in mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me;

Telegram -

Direct - https://t.me/darthdiccus

Public Group Chat - https://t.me/darthdiccusrefunds

Telegram Announcements Channel - https://t.me/darthdiccusservices

Telegram Vouch Channel - https://t.me/darthdiccusvouches

---------------------------------------------------------

I am now offering an Amazon multidip service (many replacements + refund). Contact me directly on Telegram to order.

[Image: photo-2020-09-06-20-38-33.jpg]

[Image: Vouch3-Mac-Books.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2021, 08:47 PM by DarthDiccus.)

[+] 2 users Like DarthDiccus's post

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #2
Daily bump!

Place your orders today, people!

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #3
Bump!

Taking orders, and processing will begin tomorrow!

Order today!

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #4
This is a paid sticky until September 4th, 2020. Good luck with sales!
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#3781
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #5
Hello, lovely people!

I am now taking more sinister.ly orders!

Turn a profit today!

[+] 1 user Likes DarthDiccus's post

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #6
(08-05-2020, 01:07 AM)DarthDiccus Wrote: Hello, lovely people!

I am now taking more sinister.ly orders!

Turn a profit today!

A bump for you! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes green314's post

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #7
Hello, everyone!

This week's orders are now being processed over the weekend;

Place an order today if you want yours to be processed beginning Monday!

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #8
This is a bump for you. Smile

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #9
Do you accept orders from india sir

RE: DarthDiccus' Refunding Services | Record Setting Refunder! | Unlike the Competition. #10
(08-12-2020, 07:37 PM)Timberg343 Wrote: Do you accept orders from india sir

Please contact me using the options in the original post.