chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Gold Corona increasing in india day by day.. filter_list
Author
RE: Corona increasing in india day by day.. #11
(03-26-2020, 04:25 AM)Magicfingers Wrote: It's sad. I just saw on the news that the police in India uses physical force to enforce the lock down.

Because people took themself as GOD over corona spread

(03-26-2020, 07:37 AM)fsociety Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 04:25 AM)Magicfingers Wrote: It's sad. I just saw on the news that the police in India uses physical force to enforce the lock down.

because some people aren't listening so police will take action against them. Confused  Confused

Right
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020, 07:39 AM by SaMoo7.)
[Image: nicelane.gif]
SaMoo7 was Here

RE: Corona increasing in india day by day.. #12
Generally speaking for the entire population, If governments enforced lock downs from the early stages of the virus, we wouldn't be In this predicament.

Companies and Individuals would've been heavily Impacted short-term, but the recovery rate would have been significantly quicker.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Corona increasing in india day by day.. #13
I've seen videos of police/military slapping the shit out of people during lockdown. Stay inside, stay safe.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)

RE: Corona increasing in india day by day.. #14
(03-27-2020, 04:17 AM)mothered Wrote: Generally speaking for the entire population, If governments enforced lock downs from the early stages of the virus, we wouldn't be In this predicament.

Companies and Individuals would've been heavily Impacted short-term, but the recovery rate would have been significantly quicker.

in my thinking if government had stopped all airport before 1 month (at staring stage) we aren't seeing these bad days ....

(03-27-2020, 04:21 AM)Oni Wrote: I've seen videos of police/military slapping the shit out of people during lockdown. Stay inside, stay safe.

they are doing right . some people doesn't understand easily still take as joke or roming here there .... and police too risking there life so it necessary to follow rules.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2020, 05:48 AM by fsociety.)

RE: Corona increasing in india day by day.. #15
(03-27-2020, 05:43 AM)fsociety Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 04:17 AM)mothered Wrote: Generally speaking for the entire population, If governments enforced lock downs from the early stages of the virus, we wouldn't be In this predicament.

in my thinking if government had stopped all airport before 1 month (at staring stage) we aren't seeing these bad days ....
Absolutely.

In my country, stores/retailers have taken It upon themselves to shut down and stop trading. The virus continues to spread and the economy Is not looking good. The government Is now talking of a lock down, but this should've been done the moment there were signs of the virus getting out of control.

RE: Corona increasing in india day by day.. #16

(03-27-2020, 04:21 AM)Oni Wrote: I've seen videos of police/military slapping the shit out of people during lockdown. Stay inside, stay safe.

they are doing right . some people doesn't understand easily still take as joke or roming here there .... and police too risking there life so it necessary to follow rules.

Perhaps some feel different, but police/military should be there to help the general public. I do not know the context of the videos, but it is unwarranted to strike someone that can't defend themselves.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)

RE: Corona increasing in india day by day.. #17
(03-27-2020, 07:38 AM)Oni Wrote:

Perhaps some feel different, but police/military should be there to help the general public. I do not know the context of the videos, but it is unwarranted to strike someone that can't defend themselves.

today site is very slow why ??? something happening or what from morning it running slowly ... Confused Confused

RE: Corona increasing in india day by day.. #18
(03-27-2020, 11:11 AM)fsociety Wrote: today site is very slow

It's the same on my end from this morning- around 12 hours ago.

Loading times are quite lengthy.