chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Gold Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio by J.F Marzio
Author
Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio by J.F Marzio #1
DOWNLOAD LINK:https://www.robomig.tk/search/label/Ebooks

Check my Blog:https://www.robomig.tk/
Evil Evil Evil

RE: Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio by J.F Marzio #2
I have this on my eBook blog, but not the one In your other thread.

Nice contribution Indeed.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio by J.F Marzio #3
(05-18-2019, 12:13 PM)mothered Wrote: I have this on my eBook blog, but not the one In your other thread.

why you don't put ads of google in your blog? Cool

RE: Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio by J.F Marzio #4
(05-18-2019, 03:16 PM)fsociety Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 12:13 PM)mothered Wrote: I have this on my eBook blog, but not the one In your other thread.

It's not that blog I'm referring to. I have another one that's dedicated solely to eBooks.

In fact, I'm running 5 blogs- with the lastest created as recent as yesterday. All with top-level domains.

RE: Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio by J.F Marzio #5
(05-19-2019, 03:19 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 03:16 PM)fsociety Wrote:

It's not that blog I'm referring to. I have another one that's dedicated solely to eBooks.

In fact, I'm running 5 blogs- with the lastest created as recent as yesterday. All with top-level domains.

yesterday i carded the germany domain site and i get success.i got .com domain and its active and there is no like dns that we put in blog to verify that thing i am not able to understand. Sleepy if you need i can give you a free for testing purpose.

RE: Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio by J.F Marzio #6
(05-19-2019, 06:35 AM)fsociety Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 03:19 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 03:16 PM)fsociety Wrote: why you don't put ads of google in your blog? Cool

yesterday i carded the germany domain site and i get success.i got .com domain and its active and there is no like dns that we put in blog to verify that thing i am not able to understand. Sleepy if you need i can give you a free for testing purpose.

It's good to read that It worked out for you, but as a friendly reminder, carding and relative discussions Is against forum rules.