chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
The Discord has been disabled - read about it here, check out our IRC here, and if you're upgraded check here.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Gold πŸ‘• JoshOG Clothing Refunding πŸ‘• Starting 12% πŸ‘•
Author
RE: πŸ‘• JoshOG Clothing Refunding πŸ‘• Starting 12% πŸ‘• #21
So how does this work exactly? Do i still need to pay the full price and you give it back minus the 12%? Do i order it myself and let you do the refund part? or do i just pay you the 12% of the item and you do the rest
πŸ”₯Cheap rainbow six siege accounts (1.5$) Also tons of other accounts.(Uplay)πŸ”₯

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  > Β [http://RainbowSixAcc.cf] <
Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  -------------------

RE: πŸ‘• JoshOG Clothing Refunding πŸ‘• Starting 12% πŸ‘• #22
(12-09-2018, 05:09 PM)UplayAlts Wrote: So how does this work exactly? Do i still need to pay the full price and you give it back minus the 12%? Do i order it myself and let you do the refund part? or do i just pay you the 12% of the item and you do the rest

You make the order, give me the information I need, I go to work and refund it. Once you get confirmation the refund is processed you will send me 12% of your order total.
Bronze Member- 29 September 2018
Silver Member - 07 October 2018
Gold Member - 17 October 2018
-------------------------------------

RE: πŸ‘• JoshOG Clothing Refunding πŸ‘• Starting 12% πŸ‘• #23
(12-09-2018, 05:24 PM)JoshOG Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 05:09 PM)UplayAlts Wrote: So how does this work exactly? Do i still need to pay the full price and you give it back minus the 12%? Do i order it myself and let you do the refund part? or do i just pay you the 12% of the item and you do the rest

You make the order, give me the information I need, I go to work and refund it. Once you get confirmation the refund is processed you will send me 12% of your order total.

Seems a pretty good service, I will take a look on it when i get my cc and buy something. But before of that i have a question.

How can i pay you the 12%?

RE: πŸ‘• JoshOG Clothing Refunding πŸ‘• Starting 12% πŸ‘• #24
(12-09-2018, 06:23 PM)kaz Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 05:24 PM)JoshOG Wrote:

Seems a pretty good service, I will take a look on it when i get my cc and buy something. But before of that i have a question.

How can i pay you the 12%?

I take PayPal F&F aswell as BTC Smile

RE: πŸ‘• JoshOG Clothing Refunding πŸ‘• Starting 12% πŸ‘• #25
F&F? Is it family and friends?

RE: πŸ‘• JoshOG Clothing Refunding πŸ‘• Starting 12% πŸ‘• #26
(12-09-2018, 06:37 PM)kaz Wrote: F&F? Is it family and friends?

Yeah it is pal

RE: πŸ‘• JoshOG Clothing Refunding πŸ‘• Starting 12% πŸ‘• #27
BUMP this service right to the top!

RE: πŸ‘• JoshOG Clothing Refunding πŸ‘• Starting 12% πŸ‘• #28
(11-18-2018, 10:40 PM)JoshOG Wrote:
I will be offering this clothing refunding service for a small while to start earning some cash again.

This is a starting store list, message me for stores you may be interested in. - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

The prices will start at 12% though I am willing to negotiate prices with larger orders.

I will take a minimum of Β£15 per order to make it worth my while, this is cheap compared to others.

Contact me on Discord - JoshOG#4682

Can you do US orders? Also can you do orders from Ssense?

RE: πŸ‘• JoshOG Clothing Refunding πŸ‘• Starting 12% πŸ‘• #29
(12-12-2018, 10:29 PM)coooooooooppppppppp Wrote:
(11-18-2018, 10:40 PM)JoshOG Wrote:
I will be offering this clothing refunding service for a small while to start earning some cash again.

This is a starting store list, message me for stores you may be interested in. - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

The prices will start at 12% though I am willing to negotiate prices with larger orders.

I will take a minimum of Β£15 per order to make it worth my while, this is cheap compared to others.

Contact me on Discord - JoshOG#4682

Can you do US orders? Also can you do orders from Ssense?

Never tried Ssense though I’d be willing to, add me on discord.

RE: πŸ‘• JoshOG Clothing Refunding πŸ‘• Starting 12% πŸ‘• #30
Heading to Poland for 4 days on Sunday, make sure to put in your orders now.