Login Register

Get Bitcoin USD Rate filter_list
Author
I wrote a simple script to grab the latest bitcoin rates in USD.
It pulls the data from BitcoinCharts and is pretty accurately updated in real time.

Anyways, here is the source code, maybe you can use it for something bitcoin related.

Enjoy.

Get Bitcoin USD Rate #2
I wrote a simple script to grab the latest bitcoin rates in USD.
It pulls the data from BitcoinCharts and is pretty accurately updated in real time.

Anyways, here is the source code, maybe you can use it for something bitcoin related.

Enjoy.

RE: Get Bitcoin USD Rate #3
There is nothing posted here?

RE: Get Bitcoin USD Rate #4
There is nothing posted here?

RE: Get Bitcoin USD Rate #5
The links on this forum are the same exact color as the text is...I think they should be red so people can see them easily.

Click the word "HERE".

RE: Get Bitcoin USD Rate #6
The links on this forum are the same exact color as the text is...I think they should be red so people can see them easily.

Click the word "HERE".

RE: Get Bitcoin USD Rate #7
(10-30-2013, 05:01 PM)harvey Wrote: The links on this forum are the same exact color as the text is...I think they should be red so people can see them easily.

Click the word "HERE".

I dont normally have too much trouble spotting links but i swore i went over that text twice and nothing popped up as a hyperlink.

But ya, it would be nice if they were at least underlined.

RE: Get Bitcoin USD Rate #8
(10-30-2013, 05:01 PM)harvey Wrote: The links on this forum are the same exact color as the text is...I think they should be red so people can see them easily.

Click the word "HERE".

I dont normally have too much trouble spotting links but i swore i went over that text twice and nothing popped up as a hyperlink.

But ya, it would be nice if they were at least underlined.

RE: Get Bitcoin USD Rate #9
Sir, No Offense but you'll have to stop with those link shortners and redirects. If you want to share a code then you should post it directly here, else you can earn bitcoins some place else. Please do not mind my comment, I am in no way trying to be offensive, Just doing whats best for the members and what members like is that when they view a thread in coding section, they intend to see a Source Code not a redirect which most people think are irritating.

I hope you've understood Smile

Thank You!
My Blog: http://www.procurity.wordpress.com
Donations: 1HLjiSbnWMpeQU46eUVCrYdbkrtduX7snG

RE: Get Bitcoin USD Rate #10
Sir, No Offense but you'll have to stop with those link shortners and redirects. If you want to share a code then you should post it directly here, else you can earn bitcoins some place else. Please do not mind my comment, I am in no way trying to be offensive, Just doing whats best for the members and what members like is that when they view a thread in coding section, they intend to see a Source Code not a redirect which most people think are irritating.

I hope you've understood Smile

Thank You!
My Blog: http://www.procurity.wordpress.com
Donations: 1HLjiSbnWMpeQU46eUVCrYdbkrtduX7snG