chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list G2A vs Kinguin
Author
Title says all, which one is better?

G2A is kinda cheaper, but there are lots of people saying that it's scam. Personally i've been using it for months and never got scammed (without their guard/security or whatever).

Never bought anything from Kinguin, but i'd like to see your thoughts.
Visit my website: http://kidux.ga/. I hope you'll like it, i post my projects there! Smile

RE: G2A vs Kinguin #2
Personally I don't like these kind's of services at all. I havn't even heard of Kinguin and I don't like it. Although I'm sure it doesn't scam the average person, it scams the creators of the game you're purchasing. The maker(s) of the game quite literally get nothing from this. I've even heard devs saying they'd rather someone pirate there games than buy them from G2A or any other service. So yeah, I never have and never will use these services these websites provide. Other people my think differently than me, but that's just my opinion.

RE: G2A vs Kinguin #3
Have used both and to be honest kinguin is a lot better.
The price difference is only cents higher but if you consider the shield is a lot cheaper.
On g2a it's always on the same price as kinguin depends on thethe oriceand of the item
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 10:18 PM by KuhakuWolf.)

RE: G2A vs Kinguin #4
(11-12-2017, 06:19 PM)Drako Wrote: Personally I don't like these kind's of services at all. I havn't even heard of Kinguin and I don't like it. Although I'm sure it doesn't scam the average person, it scams the creators of the game you're purchasing. The maker(s) of the game quite literally get nothing from this. I've even heard devs saying they'd rather someone pirate there games than buy them from G2A or any other service. So yeah, I never have and never will use these services these websites provide. Other people my think differently than me, but that's just my opinion.

Well if i was dev i would think same. They get money, as those keys they're selling were bought legally, but probably stolen etc... It's better to get pirated game for free than paying for key.

But as i'm not owner of any games, i'm happy both pirating and buying keys Biggrin
Visit my website: http://kidux.ga/. I hope you'll like it, i post my projects there! Smile

RE: G2A vs Kinguin #5
(11-12-2017, 10:17 PM)KuhakuWolf Wrote: Have used both and to be honest kinguin is a lot better.
The price difference is only cents higher but if you consider the shield is a lot cheaper.
On g2a it's always on the same price as kinguin depends on thethe oriceand of the item

True, those 2 websites are good for reselling

RE: G2A vs Kinguin #6
Used G2A, but never heard of Kinguin. Only similar service I've used would be Green Man Gaming.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: G2A vs Kinguin #7
(11-14-2017, 05:22 AM)Oni Wrote: Used G2A, but never heard of Kinguin. Only similar service I've used would be Green Man Gaming.

I checked and Kinguin has reasonable prices. Anyone used it?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: G2A vs Kinguin #8
I've bought on G2A.COM and no the keys aren't illegally obtained (not all at least). However there are some things wrong with G2A.com

1) Some of their things are just scams. For example: their "10 random keys" almost always contain FREE games only. The games aren't really free but either free because of a giveaway or an insane discount. So you're pretty much paying for games that were free once.

2) The G2A Shield was first just a single €/$ while now it's triple times as much while not a lot has changed in the shield itself.

3) G2A suffers from severe PayPal cashbacks, though it's becoming better now.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

[+] 1 user Likes Bish0pQ's post

RE: G2A vs Kinguin #9
I used both and several other key services. Kinguin is just a bit more secure than G2A in terms of chargebacks. As Bish0pQ said, it's getting better now that G2A is starting to reply to paypal chargebacks but some can still get away with it. Also with the 10 random keys one, there are also Premium keys being sold there. With a chance to win Nier automata, PUBG, etc while piled with a bunch of other crap games. Never heard of anyone winning the actual decent games though.