chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list G2A Refund service
Author
Want to buy Overwatch for cheap. If it works, I'll get PUBG next. Can pay using Paypal,

RE: G2A Refund service #2
Are you asking for someone to refund the keys for you or buy the keys and refund them?
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: G2A Refund service #3
(11-15-2017, 09:59 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Are you asking for someone to refund the keys for you or buy the keys and refund them?

Either would do. I haven't bought the keys yet.

RE: G2A Refund service #4
You could easily pull this off yourself. It's not that hard, many people already refunded G2A.com, I might even have a guide somewhere. I'll check as soon as I get home.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: G2A Refund service #5
Been doing this before. Buy they key yourself, activate it in your main account. Make another account, login and try to enter the key again, it should say used or something in regards to that, screenshot the message. You can either contact G2A support and ask for a refund or make a chargeback with paypal providing the screenshot and explaining that the key itself doesn't work and you're disappointed with their services. You get your money back.

Although I've read G2A is now responding to paypal tickets, I've seen some people won over G2A while on some, G2A wins the case. Just stick to your story and provide as much "evidence" as you can that it doesn't work.

RE: G2A Refund service #6
(11-15-2017, 10:51 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: You could easily pull this off yourself. It's not that hard, many people already refunded G2A.com, I might even have a guide somewhere. I'll check as soon as I get home.

Thanks, do you mind sharing the guide with me?

(11-15-2017, 08:21 PM)dockarxg910 Wrote: Been doing this before. Buy they key yourself, activate it in your main account. Make another account, login and try to enter the key again, it should say used or something in regards to that, screenshot the message. You can either contact G2A support and ask for a refund or make a chargeback with paypal providing the screenshot and explaining that the key itself doesn't work and you're disappointed with their services. You get your money back.

Although I've read G2A is now responding to paypal tickets, I've seen some people won over G2A while on some, G2A wins the case. Just stick to your story and provide as much "evidence" as you can that it doesn't work.

If they reply to the chargeback I'm fucked, right? Also with Steam and Origin keys, the seller can always ask Steam/Origin support the time and date of the key activation. Does Blizzard support comply with such requests?