chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Free VPN
Author
(01-11-2017, 10:04 PM)phe0nix404 Wrote: @Pikami nice username, pi contains all the possible combinations of everything its like the source code of the universe and thats like god right, maybe you didnt needed 'kami'. anyways its cool im just saying as i feel that god is nothing but a pure form of energy only that created this multiverse.

Holy shit you are a retard. You clearly have no idea what the number pi represents.
If you're not hated, you're doing something wrong.

RE: Free VPN #22
(01-12-2017, 01:13 AM)meow Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 10:04 PM)phe0nix404 Wrote: @Pikami nice username, pi contains all the possible combinations of everything its like the source code of the universe and thats like god right, maybe you didnt needed 'kami'. anyways its cool im just saying as i feel that god is nothing but a pure form of energy only that created this multiverse.

Holy shit you are a retard. You clearly have no idea what the number pi represents.
Pi is an infinite, non repeating decimal - meaning that every possible number combination exists somewhere in pi. Converted into ASCII text, somewhere in that infinite string if digits is the name of every person you will ever love, the date, time and manner of your death, and the answers to all the great questions of the universe.

more than that,
Scientists in Carl Sagan’s novel Contact are able to unravel enough of pi to find hidden messages from the creators of the human race, allowing humans to access deeper levels of universal awareness.

if you dont trust me theres a website that finds your birthday in pi decimal places. http://www.angio.net/pi/piquery
(it only searches till 2 million places as computing pi is said to be stress testing for computers if you may know.)

Ending the post with a quote from a legendary poet John Donne.

Eternal God—for whom who ever dare Seek new expressions, do the circle square, And thrust into straight corners of poor wit Thee, who art cornerless and infinite.
and a note that i dont want to insult you or brag about me i'm just putting facts together.
The Matrix Has You.

RE: Free VPN #23
(01-12-2017, 11:28 AM)phe0nix404 Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 01:13 AM)meow Wrote:

Pi is an infinite, non repeating decimal - meaning that every possible number combination exists somewhere in pi. Converted into ASCII text, somewhere in that infinite string if digits is the name of every person you will ever love, the date, time and manner of your death, and the answers to all the great questions of the universe.

more than that,
Scientists in Carl Sagan’s novel Contact are able to unravel enough of pi to find hidden messages from the creators of the human race, allowing humans to access deeper levels of universal awareness.

if you dont trust me theres a website that finds your birthday in pi decimal places. http://www.angio.net/pi/piquery
(it only searches till 2 million places as computing pi is said to be stress testing for computers if you may know.)

Ending the post with a quote from a legendary poet John Donne.

Eternal God—for whom who ever dare Seek new expressions, do the circle square, And thrust into straight corners of poor wit Thee, who art cornerless and infinite.
and a note that i dont want to insult you or brag about me i'm just putting facts together.

I'm aware that everything can be traced back to pi, however, I called you a retard because 1. you stated that pi specifically contains every possible integer combination, however that can be said for almost every irrational number and 2. "thats like god right, maybe you didnt needed 'kami'. anyways its cool im just saying as i feel that god is nothing but a pure form of energy only that created this multiverse."
If you're not hated, you're doing something wrong.

RE: Free VPN #24
Always think of MITM with free VPN.

RE: Free VPN #25
Well the conversation kinda side tracked a bit back there.

@Lotys I googled MITM and I can't see anything related to a free vpn?

edit - you were talking about man in the middle
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2017, 01:05 PM by Skullmate.)