chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites.
Author
[Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #1
Best website to stream movies from is 123Movies
Best torrenting website where you can get movies, Tv shows, games and much more. 1337x.to

Enjoy folks!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2017, 01:00 AM by Poseidon7.)
[Image: 2mFjK3k9mjGsf4pw7UL6LcYP_EibO2xDPPrxXNca...ET_iw=s170]

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #2
http://www.alluc.ee/ is also good for finding streams.
[Image: 2_shrunk.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes zabo's post

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #3
For my needs, I use both The Pirate Bay (who doesn't) and 1337x.to. One may have what the other doesn't and vice-versa.

I'm not a movie fan, so I haven't come across 0123movies.com. I shall forward It to a friend.
Thank you.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #4
I'll check out 123Movies later today, as I usually watch a movie with my girlfriend before we go to sleep. I currently use https://solarmoviez.ru/, but I shall move onto 123Movies if it turns out to be better for us both. Thank-you, Poseidon7.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017, 07:32 PM by Jim Carroll.)
Best Regards,
Jim Carroll

[+] 1 user Likes Jim Carroll's post

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #5
I'll check out these streaming sites later, I've been meaning to catch up on the latest episodes of The Walking Dead - missed the latest one and the end of the previous one didn't show on my last stream. I normally use SuperChillin for my TV shows and movies, but unfortunately they are in the process of closing down and moving everyone over to Stream Royale. SR only lets you watch the first ten minutes of any show/movie before having to pay for a monthly/annual subscription to watch the rest of it. I'd happily pay, although I'm a bit disappointed that it's more expensive than SuperChillin.

[+] 1 user Likes Anarchist's post

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #6
(12-07-2017, 07:32 PM)Jim Carroll Wrote: I'll check out 123Movies later today, as I usually watch a movie with my girlfriend before we go to sleep. I currently use https://solarmoviez.ru/, but I shall move onto 123Movies if it turns out to be better for us both. Thank-you, Poseidon7.

Good to know man. 123Movies is the best Movie/Tv show streaming website out there. When a new movie comes out they will be the first ones to have it on their site the layout is awesome and you can watch any Netflix or TV show you want to Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, even the Simpsons lol. They have the latest movies from Hollywood to Bollywood. I checked out Solarmovies it is also a good site but my friend you are missing out.

And do let me know what you think of 123Movies Smile.

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #7
(12-07-2017, 08:10 PM)Anarchist Wrote: I'll check out these streaming sites later, I've been meaning to catch up on the latest episodes of The Walking Dead - missed the latest one and the end of the previous one didn't show on my last stream. I normally use SuperChillin for my TV shows and movies, but unfortunately they are in the process of closing down and moving everyone over to Stream Royale. SR only lets you watch the first ten minutes of any show/movie before having to pay for a monthly/annual subscription to watch the rest of it. I'd happily pay, although I'm a bit disappointed that it's more expensive than SuperChillin.

Nothing makes me happier than helping someone. Dude, you never need to spend a penny ever again. Use 123Movies; It's the best, you can watch anything Prison Break, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead. All in HD, and super fast streams you can forward or rewind without the awful buffering. Check it out and don't ever pay money for TV shows or Movies.

Oh and do let me know how it went once you've tried it Smile.

[+] 1 user Likes Poseidon7's post

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #8
Thank you for the info. Now my girlfriend and I have both spent a minimum of 20 hours each trying to find the 2016 IMAX & NASA documentary "A beautiful planet". Does anyone have any ideas where I might be able to find it?