chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Something broken? Have suggestions? Visit the Suggestions section.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Fortnite
RE: Fortnite #31
Gotten more than 10 wins with these guys (if you watch Twitch):
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: Fortnite #32
(03-15-2018, 09:45 AM)Kittey Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 04:24 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 01:52 AM)Oni Wrote: OCE might refer to the Oceanic servers.

Oh that would make more sense. Obviously, most of us are on NA for most games

Yep. OCE is Oceanic. So Australia and New Zealand mostly. I'm Australian myself Smile
Fortnite is one of the few games which has an easily big enough playerbase, which is why I like it. In Overwatch, i'm the second highest rank you can be, but there's only like 200 other players of that same rank in my region, so it takes a long time to find a game. But in Fortnite, that isn't a problem Tongue

Gosh, I forget about the number of players in a given region. Being either always in the US or Europe, I rarely have trouble. Also, I rarely play games competitively, so I'm usually in the largest groupings for that reason as well. The only game I've ever had trouble with, is h1z1 at like 5am in the US. That game is very dead atm.

(03-15-2018, 10:17 AM)Oni Wrote: Gotten more than 10 wins with these guys (if you watch Twitch):

Definitely vouching for those two! Totally chill streamers and they like playing with their viewers. Also, if you do something cool and they see it in game, you can totally clip it.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]